Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away

I have a question - is this the TruePet model? The pictures of the Burgundy have the TruePet logo on the canister, while the Orange doesn’t appear to. I’ve been watching a similar item on Amazon (NV752) and would like to know the difference between that and the NV750REF since they look fairly much the same. I think maybe the NV752 is a 3-in-1 (upright, lift-away and canister) while the NV750REF is 2-in-1 with no canister transformation?

From the vendor:
*In the most simple terms, they are the exact same unit, only the accessories are different. NV752 comes with a caddy (used for converting into canister) and a TruePet Mini Motorized Brush….the refurb does not come with either of those accessories.

The refurb model only includes the Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away unit and then 2 accessories; 1) duster crevice tool and 2) upholstery tool.*

I just bought an NV765 which is just like the NV752. The caddy is useless as in the fact that it DOES NOT attach in any way at all to the upright vacuum. Meaning, that it and the stupid hard floor attachment have to take up closet space when not in use. Get the other one, then if you want the caddy and hard surface thing contact me somehow. I’ll send to you somehow.

However, It is a great vacuum. We couldn’t believe how poorly our older hoover was working.