Sharp 23” Widescreen HD-Ready LCD TV

I could use a screen upgrade, but no cash for now. A tv, does that mean the boc is soon to arrive, or will woot just toy with us forever?

It’s actually cheaper to buy it now on eBay if you live in Texas because woot charges tax… =(

good size to be both a monitor and a TV… nice.

Cool but to pricey for me tonight though. Would be nice under the kitchen cabinets.

great tv, great price.

Sharp TVs are infinitely superior to Sony. The picture is nicer and the parts tend to last longer

I would recommend it.

You could say that again… oh wait… they did… the text for this product is listed twice, is it not?

Provide me with a real HD TV that will display a true HD signal Pixel Resolution:1900 X 1080 not something that has to down convert that signal to XGA (1366×768). Three out of the 4 major networks in Dallas all xmit 1080i.

Nite Woot

This would make a killer monitor. If I could swing the cheese I would be all over it. Did everyone notice the condition of this one? NEW!! Is it just me or did they list the description twice?

Freakin’ genius, man! If I’d had $600 to spare, I’d grab one just for this. And because I really need to replace this 14" CTX, it’s older than my son.

“Fix it up with your home computer, cable/satellite TV, game console or DVD player. It’s even compatible with all 1080i and 720p signals from HDTV sources. It doesn’t care; it’ll hook up with almost any video source you’ve got. It’s kind of slutty that way.”

Not even close and no cigar.

Too bad, I’m in the market for a new monitor, triple this one would be about right.

Doesn’t Woot offer some sort of tax discount for the Texas Wooters? Some kind of coupon code or something?

Woot used to be cool man, you used to be cool with your fun items, now everything is just completely useless or too expensive. What happened? You used to be so cool. o_O

Mebbe it’s a two fur one deal. :wink:

someone is drunk at woot i think…

1. plenty of poor english sentences
  2. refering to a TV as being a ■■■■
  3. hitting paste twice.

hmm looks like the woot employee only had one bottle of woot wine… so far…

Tux

Well was a nice try woot. I see someone bought 3. way to go :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a good night, maybe a boc is on the way…

taxsucks… they just refund shipping i think… so yea… over $5 of tax and i think your boned…

so its an HDTV monitor… does that mean i can hook it up to my computer?

why you tryin to bite my style… i called the useful links yesterday when Yankee said he was out. No fair. Amateur. why’d you put that manual? I was gonna put that, since there no page for this TV on the Sharp site, but i decided that would be an amaeteur move. Heh. We think alike. Are you related to Yankee and I (who aren’t really related).

of course you can hook it up to your computer