Sharp Aquos 37” 1080p LCD HDTV

You think this will work with my BetaMax?

So, why can I not find any info on this model anywhere??

No, but it might work with my old LaserDisc player!

only when hooked thru a 3rd gen or newer iPod

aww mann all these will be cheap refurbs that will break in a few days…no extended warranties?

Ok, it looks to have the same specs as the Sharp Aquos LC37D62U/

use a dash LC-37DW99U cnet

On Woot! it says: But why are we selling a TV here when we’re pimping them all the livelong day over on Sellout.Woot?

Apparently this is just going to be one TV after another all day long. I already have a 32" and a 52" and I don’t need anymore. Maybe when I check back tonight they’ll be done with this TV marathon.

Are they really going from big to small? I’m looking for a 42"

Sellout.woot off killer!

I’m all for selling a bunch of refubs at bargain prices, but how about a fair price? One could get a brand new 42" Visio 1080P LCD with a 2 year warranty for $100 more. I’m at a loss to understand why somebody thinks this is a good deal.

sorry, i missed the last thread responses if there were any. does anyone know of a sellout.woot.com tracker?

At the rate these are selling, this same item will still be up tonight when you check back.

Sounds like most of the comments are from refurbs. Always something for nothing?

wootalyzer will track it

ha. this TV is smaller but it costs more. science is funny.

SU.CKS TO BE YOU!

Yes. Yes it does.

Heard that 1080 resolutions are only really noticeable over 40"-42" is that true?