Sharp Silver 32” 720p LCD HDTV

dubya TEE ef? this was on slickdealz.net a year ago for less (a refurb as well) …

Are they only doing tvs?

Yes.

No, they’re only doing TVs, Bags o’ Carp, and Leak Frogs.

Considering sharp is one of the first manufactures of the LCD screen I would much rather buy a sharp over a vizio. Spend a little extra money and stop asking for vizios its about time woot had a good brand!

I’m new to woot. This is the first time I’ve seen sellout.woot. Is this new or does it go on all the time.

Is that screen image from Sweeney Todd, where his daughter is hiding in the trunk?

look at the community for what has been sold today son

Sellout.woot is similar to regular Woot. The site is here all of the time, and usually the deals change once a day.

I already have a nice TV…

I don’t need another TV…

But those flashing yellow lights,

I

Just

Can’t

Resist

Watching!

Aiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Leap Frogs are Cool, I bought 5

product: 1 Sharp LC32SH10U Silver 32” 720p LCD HDTV

$479.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished

I have six leak frogs already, and I want more! They’ve already been quite useful to us several times. Get some for all your friends!

Selling faster now

I don’t think so. I am pretty sure Jayne Wisener has brown eyes

I really don’t care about the TV’s anymore. I just realy want to know what happens to Astroblak.

Yes. Do they make a sound when they get wet? A loud sound? Say I were to put it in the bed when I went to sleep… would it wake me up?

probably 300-400

What planet are these dimensions from? Geeze 32 21 / 64x23 15 ??!!?? Did they invent another dimension besides w h d? too funny.

Dimension with out stand (W x H x D): 32 21/64×23 15/64×5 3/32 inch
Dimension with stand (W x H x D): 32 21/64×25 9/16×11 9/64 inch

What are leap frogs?