Sharper Image 31" Rolling Duffle

Black would hide the stains better.

So… How many small monkeys can I fit into this? I have…um…business I need to do.

this is my first woot off, seems like lots are upset about the selection. what was offered in past woot offs that arent here?

Too big to use as a carryon on flights. Gotta pass.

…and on that note…night night fellow wooters!

Does this come with an address tag? Is it compatible with other address tags?

Well, actually this would go really well with my red hair, but all my black luggage would then be useless. Goddesses are difficult to fool.

Look down. Now look back up again. Woot just lowered the price to $24.99. I’m on a horse.

Exactly how many tangerines will it hold?

>>Rolling Duffle Bag
>>Sharper Image

Not only no, but HELL NO.

The only thing uglier than the outside of this bag is the inside of this bag. Click on the picture to see the terribleness for yourself.

Saved by the buoyancy of citrus…

ps. “buoyancy of citrus” translates to “hilarious writeup”

maybe this is a signal for sleep.

or maybe its a trick and the BOC is next??!?!? paranoia

Yes, she has them all on the run
But her heart belongs to just one
Her heart belongs to Tangerine

I wonder if you can fit 8 heads in it. Always thought that they’d be too heavy to carry, so the wheels are a nice feature.

Let me know when the brand new Samsung 50" LCD for $450 comes up. I’ll be in for 3…

Had one of these about 10 years ago and was only able to use it a few times, because if packed full it was waaaaaaaaaaay to heavy to lift and reallllly hard on my arm walking through airports. Still remember the struggle lifting this in and out of the trunk of the car. Definately for the young and strong.

Geez, who the heck was buying this bag when it was priced at $80?!

I have this bag. I love this bag. I use it as a carry on and have had no problems fitting it in the little carry on tester before I boarded the plane.

The only issue I have with it is you can’t really stand it up when it’s packed, because it will fall down. So lay it up against the wall.

…your monkeys wouldn’t be the ones in charge of pricing the woot items tonight, would they???