Sharper Image TENS Back Pain Relief System

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
Tyran-wooters.us Rex

Sharper Image TENS Back Pain Relief System [New] - $39.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Sharper Image MQ710 TENS Back Pain Relief System

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sharper Image TENS Back Pain Relief System
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Sharper Image MQ710 TENS Back Pain Relief System

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

$120 on amazon.

This may actually go quick but I doubt it

This woot is becoming a pain in the neck. Does this thing work if I wrap it around my neck and pump it to full power?

$120 on amazon…

Sharper Image = JUNK. Pretty sure they went bankrupt. Oh wait, that reminds me, I need to order another ionic breeze air purifier for $499.99.

I wonder if I can use this on my mac.

Only if you are running Windows ME on it.

Could this be used for alternative purposes while having relations with a woman? I may be interested…

Come on, guys. There’s only a SLIGHT chance it will kill you. Completely worth temporarily treating pain that could normally be removed with stretches.

Wish I remembered how to put the newly created sarcasm punctuation.

Got one of these on woot last time. Can’t say that it did anything more that a heating pad and some stretching. Pads are a major pain after a several long uses. Would like to get some snap on pads and not have to use the belt.

"some places you definitely absolutely should not put it:

* On each of your temples"

Oh, come on. What’s the harm in dabbling in home electroshock therapy? It’s certainly cheaper than paying a shrink to listen to you whine, and probably more effective.

it can only help.

If this actually does the right type of “Stim” it would be well worth it for back pain. I used to get “stim” on my knee after football practice and it did wonders. Of course that was probably a very expensive machine.

“Sharper Image = JUNK. Pretty sure they went bankrupt. Oh wait, that reminds me, I need to order another ionic breeze air purifier for $499.99.”

I bought mine AFTER they went out of business for $50/pr. Don’t know about the health benefits, but they do a great job of pulling the dust out of the air

I have had treatment with a TENS unit for my back while living in Germany. It helped quite a bit. The relief of course is temporary, but relief nonetheless.

I heard on GMA that you had to buy that sarcasm punctuation for $2

I just stuck it to the man.