Sheep in Wolf’s Clothing

A little disturbed, a little impressed…a good night for shirt.woot!

Has anyone else had issues with silver shirts turning pink after only a couple washes? I always wash in cold water with color-safe detergent. At least help me save future shirts from a horrible, emasculating fate.

This needs to be a zip-up hoodie.

Just letting you know universal imperatives for specific designs, not trying to lord an opinion anywhere, just civic duty. kthxbye

Couldn’t you have at least thrown up Ocho’s other shirts in her bio?

They See Me Rollin’
Makin’ Bread

(feel free to delete this rant if it’s edited in)

wonderful! pretty different from the other Ochopika designs i’ve seen so far.

can i have this on a wolfskin zip-up hoodie?
(just kidding, i prefer pullovers!)

Brilliant illustration.

Congrats ocho!

This is the most clever design in some time, had me laughing.

Thanks, everyone! This was pretty fun to draw, so I’m glad y’all like it :slight_smile:

The expression is actually “wolf in sheep’s clothing,” so this is a visual interpretation of a twist on an expression. Too much, too much, too much. Take it from a guy who still has to explain “Now Let Me Get This Straight” and “The Quick Brown Fox.”

Congratulations Ochopika! amazing art!

I like the look of the sheep but I wish the wolf looked a bit more cartoony too.

I was going to make a “boy who cried sheep” joke, but Woot beat me to it.

And yes, my silver shirts inexplicably turn beige after a bit. I think Woot is trying to sneak Creme by us by hiding it behind a silver wash.

“I keep the wolf at the door, but he calls me up…”

Haven’t had that problem. I wash them with other lights, Tide HE Cold Water Free, in cold water of course :slight_smile:

Dear Woot,

Thank you for the Rhonda Shear ad. You’ve made my day.

Also, great shirt :slight_smile:

Hahaha, love the write-up and the shirt! I like how the wolf just has this expression of: “I am clothing.”

“To strike fear into the superstitious, cowardly sheep who prey on their own kind. You may not be the hero this pasture needs. But you are the hero it deserves.”

I hate to nit-pick, but…(I’m not sure how to finish that sentence.)

A group of sheep is actually a flock, not a herd.

Actually, both terms are acceptable. So is mob.

Lovely design.
Is that sheep black? that would explain some things.