Shelf Life

Simply: love the rush of colors + characters.

I think the reading rainbow part of it is simply a coincidence[thus all the criticism that it’s based off a TV show is unwarranted], it’s actually symbolic of the diversity of the life books represent, in all its manifestations and colors.

Great shirt, I am proud to say this is my first Woot.

It’s so intense…even moreso as a song! =P

Butterfly in the sky…

I can fly twice as high…

Take a look, it’s in a book.

[shirt]

Hooray! Huge congratulations PixelPants!:smiley:

Just be careful that you get your own copy to do this on and don’t stare at another person’s chest when you do.

Take a look, it’s in a book…

Whoa… book and rainbow All The Way!

I really hate it when my book vomits rainbows.

I was just observing this time around that the color choices are also very appropriate for their book counterparts.

For example: In the red section you have Ms. Riding Hood and the odd poisoned apple. In the green section you have the emerald city and a hobbit hole. In the yellow section you have the One Ring…and so it goes.

Be warned ladyfolk purchasers–people are liable to stare at you in the chest, but really they’re just checking out the drawings from cover to cover.

For the record I will NOT be staring at my mom’s chest, thank you very much. That’s just wrong…shudder

…but if I had a girlfriend to buy a shirt for, I hope she’d be ok with me staring at HER chest for a little while at least =P

And yes, I got the shirt for myself too so it’s ok, I’ll have my own to stare at don’t you worry =)

Delighted to see this get a print.

What does it meme?

Am I missing the butterfly in the sky on this shirt?

Yeah! Now you have to list all the books in the rainbow :slight_smile:

I hope someone will post a complete legend for culturally illiterate folks like me; I recognized the babblefish and a few others. In for two.

How fitting to have this shirt the same day gay marriage was legalized in New York. Woot!

I see that the Hobbit door takes up the most space here. How satisfying and appropriate!

I think purple(violet for the diehard rainbow-eers) got the short end of this rainbow

Congrats Pixelpants!