Shell Competition

The shirts are made by American Apparel, which is a fairly trim fit. If you’re a warm-water laundry and throw-it-in-the-dryer person then you might want to order a size up. If it’s too big, then just hot water wash it and you’ll know better for your next woot shirt.

congrats on the first time win!

i like this design!!!
also want the burglar one!! IoI

Yay! I got me a baglady snail shirt!

Ahhhh… this shirt reminds me of driving alone at night. And then sometimes you can’t find enough change for the toll booth, so you pull off into a little parking lot by the ocean so you can sleep on the beach until morning. And then you wake up and see this crab with all these shells and you think to yourself, “Hell, I can’t even afford a toll. Lucky Bastard.”

Yay! I wanted this shirt. :slight_smile:
Now, I just hope it doesn’t sell out in the morning. I must buy this. >:O

congrats kpetrasko! Nice work, and a great take on the theme. in for one!

I’ll be wearing it to our beach this summer while my kiddos collect hermit crabs. I won’t have to collect them if they’re already on my shirt!

I have SW aquariums! LOVE this T!! Got one!

Haha my girl and I have 7 hermit crabs, she will love it!

muchos congratulations to the artist~! great design…not for me though so nitey nite nite

I like it, but I can only afford one derby winner a week, so I have to pass. Take it out on my wife. New rule that started today…

So why not buy it now?

Snail! Bam!

Nice design… Still love my pirate penguin, Go! Rock Beat Paper, and Zombie hunting ones better.

yes if you like a loose fit… i normally wear an XL but all the woot shirts i have bought are a better fit if i select XXL

Congratulations! I was waiting for this one!

In for one. This was my favorite of the bunch in terms of wearability, though I liked the iced out penguin and the piggy bank too. Just wouldn’t wear them.

If you are like me and after a few “careful” cool washes/hang drys your shirt ends up in the regular wash and then into a nice toasty and shrinking dryer…you are better off getting the XL for sure. You can always shrink it a bit but you can’t make it bigger. I am off to get MY XL!

Glad that this came up! I was hoping this one would win since it over took the “mine” shirt that I also wanted. Congrats!

Excellent shirt! I just ordered mine. Congrats to the artist!