Sherpa Lined Fleece Hoodies 2-Pack

Sherpa Lined Fleece Hoodies 2-Pack

Only large and XL in the women’s sizes, huh?

3 Likes

These Hoodies are a classic Fit, if you want a more slim modern fit then we recommend buying one size down.

1 Like

They say the original price is $132 so I’m expecting two hoodies of $66 or above quality. Thanks, woot.

2 Likes

Why are items like this never available in the colour choices I want? I surely can’t be the only one who would like some combination of navy, grey or charcoal? I am not a fan of green and have enough black to last several lifetimes. Oh well, maybe next time.

2 Likes

What is the return policy for prime accounts?

1 Like

What size if you want to where thermal shirt under it?

1 Like

I ordered 3 of these about 2 years ago and they ran very very small. ended up giving them to a homeless shelter when i opened them months later

2 Likes

Then prepare to be disappointed. These are normally $34.99 for a two-pack on Amazon. Woot has really become just another sale site with misleading “list price.” There was actually an item last week that was selling for more on Woot than on Amazon. Long gone are the days of “one-item, one day or until sold out.” :pensive:

9 Likes

How many Sherpas does it take to line a jacket?

3 Likes

These are a new style and a new for, this specific style was not available 2 years ago. They are heavyweight and very warm, they are a regular fit, so if your looking for a slimmer modern fit , please size down.

That was a special deal of the day offer, that offer is no longer available. These are high quality heavyweight Sherpa lined hoodies.

1 Like

You will not be disappointed, they are very heavy and very warm.

I bought these last year on Woot. Out of the bag, they felt thick and warm but the cold air blows right through the sleeves and the zippers are not very good. It would be a good product if the sleeves had the sherpa lining as well.

1 Like

Once again, these are a different style, they are brand new and they are made with elasticized sleeve cuffs so that iy will not allow the cold elements to penetrate. They also have a quilted warm lining in the sleeves as well to keep you warm, you cannot have the sleeves lined with sherpa as well because it would be very uncomfortable while you are wearing it and even more burdensome when you need to remove or put on the hoodie/ jacket.

images attached to show the lining as well as the elasticized sleeve cuff to protect from the cold.

IMG_6050|375x500

3 Likes

I am assuming that these are the same ones that I purchased previously. Definitely buy one size smaller than you usually wear. I always wear a medium and when mine arrived, they were very baggy. Definitely more akin to a large size.

I’m in for one, I could use some winter clothes. Though I really, really would have liked a Charcoal/Navy option.

That shiny, quilty looking stuff is what is in the sleeves of the ones I bought here and the cuffs look exactly the same. It is not the cuffs that allow wind to penetrate the sleeves, it is the thin sleeves themselves. The quilty stuff in the sleeves is shiny presumably to make it easier to remove the jacket but that material gets very cold and the wind blows right through.

Agreed, I would have loved a Charcoal/Navy option. Why can’t it just be “pick two” instead of a dropdown?

1 Like

I bought a set last time they were available. I bought XLs, thinking that it would be nice to have room for another layer underneath. There’s plenty of room but they are quite long. Think XL tall. I wore mine for a day of work in the 30s and was quite comfortable.