Sherpa Lined Fleece Zip-Up Hoodie 2-Pks

No longer available.

If this ships in one to two days, wouldn’t Prime members have this delivered by Christmas.

Got a pair of these last time (for $4 more) - very happy with the quality. This is a great deal.

I bought these the last time (a few months ago), they keep me warm enough for my dog walks in the mornings, but they are a little on the cheap side. The zipper especially gives me trouble all the time. But can’t beat this price for what I wanted it for.

1 Like

Oh, I do so love waking up to your bright and cheery posts.

We’ve taken down the knife sale you mentioned while we look at it. Not sure why it didn’t get a discussion thread.

Fleece in the sleeves would make it very hard to put on. Your shirt sleeves would end up bunched at your arm pits. It’s noted in the features that the sleeves are quilted.

2 Likes

Somehow I missed the memo that men couldn’t do up their own zippers.
Or is it just jackets they have problems with. :slight_smile:

AFAIC as long as a zipper works & isn’t always getting caught halfway up I don’t care about “which side” it’s on. When I sewed clothes I never noticed nor cared about it either.

I haven’t had anyone zipping me in since I was a wee kid anyway. Not even after shoulder surgery!

2 Likes

Is this a lose fit or tight fit? Should size up if im gonna wear something under it besides just a t-shirt (like a button down)?

How are the sleeves quilted? With fabric or polyester?

Put a different way, if I took a match to the material on the inside of the sleeves, would it burn or melt?

1 Like

Exactly what defpolak said…

… the one I previously got had the zipper pull on the left side. “Not that there is anything wrong with that” but… that’s the wrong side, at least for me.

I enjoyed reading this thread this morning. :slight_smile: Thank you all.

3 Likes

Ordered large as I normally wear a large shirt. But are these normally on the tighter or looser side? I like a looser hoodie.

“Foisted”……. What’s up LD… you “Lampin”???

The last time they were offered I ordered my normal XL size and when it arrived it looked really big. But it fit perfectly (the lining is fairly thick). Maybe a little tight in the sleeves if you are wearing a long sleeved shirt under it.

I bought these a month ago. They are thick and warm. I believe inner sleeve lining is nylon’ish and kind of cold to bare flesh when first put on, but warms up pretty quick.
These seem to be pretty good quality for the price.

A couple of minor complaints:
The fleece near the zipper sometimes gets caught in the zipper, I’ve found that if i pull the zipper away from me when i zip, that avoids that problem.
The other thing is the pockets are kind of small and a phone will fall out of them when you sit down (mine fell out in the car between the seat and console) too bad they don’t have a snap or zipper on them to secure stuff in them.

Are these hoodies true to size?
Some day order size up others say true to size.
I can’t find these on amazon to read the reviews and sizing comments. Can someone send the amazon link or comment on if I should order a size up? Thx

I’m picturing the mom zipping up the last layer on the kid in the movie A Christmas Story since he can’t because his arms a sticking straight out.

1 Like

THESE ARE MODERN FIT, PLEASE SEE THE SIZE CHART FOR ACCURATE SIZING, FOR A GENEROUS LOOSE FIT WE SUGGEST BUYING A SIZE UP.

These are not the same ones as last time, these are more of a modern fit, only the "Grey / navy Loose fit " option is the same ones as last time and runs a little loose.

The zipper or buttons on men’s clothing is supposed to be on the right side while wearing it in the unzipped and unbuttoned position. For a lady, the buttons or zipper would be on the left side. This comes from the era when ladies would have someone help them get dressed in those huge Victorian gowns (as Iv been told by a lady) so that when the dresser would help them get dressed, the buttons were correct for the person dressing them.

1 Like

Read my link above. Zippers weren’t even used in clothing until WWII. It’s just a US thing.