Sherpa Lined Fleece Zip-Up Hoodies 2-Pack

I also bought these last time they were on sale. Nice snuggly fit but the sleeves are missing some of the insulation. I feel the warmth on my chest but feel the chill going to my arms.

I bought them last time. Iā€™ll be honest:

Pro:

• Warm

Con:

• Sleeves are short.
  • Zipper is cheap
  • I wore maybe a total of 5 times and the sleeves are showing pills and fuzz
  • Fit is a bit odd

Bottomline:
My wife looked at me funny when she saw me wear it. I told her I paid only 10 bucksā€¦ she shrugged and walked pass me. So you definitely wont be impressing the ladies but if youā€™re gonna use this to make runs to home depot then youā€™re ok :slight_smile: I dont think Iā€™ll wear the second one, might give it to free will.

But itā€™s only $10ā€¦

I bought these last time XXL. I am 6ā€™3" 240#. Fit was not bad was a little snug and the sleeves were a tad short but not excessively I normally wear a 17-1/2 36/37 in a dress shirt. These fit me like a 17 34/35. Which means I only noticed the short sleeves when I extended my arms. The quality is not bad and they are very warm. The only issue as mentioned is the zippers are of suspect quality. I will be keeping these for working outside and in the garage when it is cold etc and donā€™t want to worry about getting my nicer stuff dirty/greasy. Really if the zipper was better these would be a great hoodie.

1 Like