Shhhhhhh

Well, that entertains me. Ninja is on the side of the shirt wearer, yes?

If you can actually see the one on the back,
who knows how many are on your front! x)

This is full of epically epic epicness.

12 bucks…for a shirt for my son…many less shirts will be coming my way!!!

$12, is this a temporary increase, liike the annual summer hike in gas prices, or would you classify it as inflationary, like we’ll all be able to remember back when shirt woots were $1.00 a gallon?

The real ninja is the $2 more for having a giant back print. lol

Something about a ninja on my shirt makes me feel bad. I’m in

Dammit… Why couldn’t you wait untill tomorrow to raise your prices?

Very cute!

I just want woot to know that my NOT purchasing this shirt has absolutely nothing to do with the price increase, but rather that I’m allergic to green.

Or at least I look very allergic to it when I wear green. Not flattering.

Very, very, cute though. And I certainly hope to see more printing on the back in the future!

Mini-ninjas: the new kick-me sign

dang it! this is so worth $12…but is it going to be sold out in the morning, because i’ve bought too many shirts lately…

$12 now? Your budget shirts are now not so budget-y…

Totally looks like the lovechild of a leprechaun and a ninja. Perhaps a leprenja, or a ninjachaun?

Let’s see … I already have The Ninja Pandas vs The Diabolical Pirate Octopus,
Unstealthiest Ninja, Unstealthiest Ninja II, and Dojo Chores … do I need this too?

Oh, thank God! The last thing I need is another t-shirt, but at $10 shipped, I just could not resist some of the designs! But at $12, I find even this very amusing design easy to let pass. Thank you, Shirt.Woot!

oh my gosh. If I got this shirt, I’d be paranoid all day about ninjas following me! :smiley:

Yes you do, to complete the set. Even though the price increase is a bit hard to swallow (especially since I have to pay tax), I went ahead and purchased one. Great design and a first for woot for a backprinted shirt.

Hmmm I was having a hard time justifying $10 shirts to myself at 1am now $12 seems to make it easier.
Wait didn’t woot sellout to Amazon or something? Now they need to show a profit for the evil overloards.
Price hikes never make you popular especially when you are the discount store, the “$1.50 store” isn’t nearly as popular as the “$1.00 store”

You know you do…

Okay, this is just awesome.