Shipping and Customer Service

Ordered the Kindle Paperwhite deal on 29 Dec. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday. No sign of it in sight. I reached out to customer service who gave me the most generic response of “we’re experiencing some delays” (no kidding) and that they don’t have any idea of when (if?) it will ship. I was on the fence about ordering something from Woot and now it appears I was right to be hesitant. Each day that passes with no information makes it less likely I will use Woot again.

Hi there. CS is aware of the shipping delays on this item. It’s not just your order. We’re at Amazon’s mercy to ship these out so we’re waiting on them and poking them now and then.

You can wait a bit longer or you can ask CS to cancel your order if you prefer.

I’m sorry about the poor experience.

1 Like

Dear Woot Customer Service please send me a return label

Hi there. If you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

My first and last time ordering from Woot. Tracking for the item I ordered says it was delivered to my address but it must be invisible because I don’t see it. Not a good way to start a relationship. Waiting for a response from customer service.

Hi there. Yeah, I see it was delivered 2/5. Address correct? check with your neighbors?

CS will help you out.

1 Like

Yeah I ordered a smart tv on 07/25, it shipped on 7/31 and tracking says it arrived in Richmond VA a day later, now it’s 8/10/22 and still have not received my item, and the tracking information shows it’s still in Richmond Va. Customer service department sends me a ridiculous email talking about orders being delayed but this isn’t a delay, and if they were concerned they’d stop taking orders until caught up, or hire some agency/temp employees or contract with a better shipping company than swiship.com which doesn’t seem up to the task but Amazon probably owns them also

Hi there. Swiship is the site to track Amazon Logistics - items that Amazon ships themselves.

TVs take a while as they usually travel ground. I ordered one a while back from Walmart (TCL that we didn’t have). It took about 9 days to get to me.

1 Like

My sister ordered phones but the account has temporarily locked will packages will be shipped out …?

Sorry, I don’t have a way to answer you with that information. Orders generally ship in 3-5 days.

1 Like

Dear Woot CS, What do we do if a product we got is locked? Like a refurbished Apple watch that the previous owner did not remove from their account.

If you got the watch in a Bag of Crap, Woot doesn’t provide any sort of service for it since it’s sent as-is and what you get is what you get. If you Google “unlock apple watch without previous owner” there are several sites which have suggestions to try to unlock the watch, though I don’t know if any of them will work.

If you bought the watch directly from Woot, please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)