Shipping Company Unhelpful

I was supposed to receive a TV via CEVA by last Friday, however they supposedly transferred the delivery to a third party who has failed to answer any form of communication. CEVA has refused to help in resolving this issue. I really would just like my TV. Is there anything woot can do to help?

1 Like

Looks like they’re still transporting to a hub near you. I’ll check in with customer service but you might reach out to them as well.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I’ve been reaching out to them for the last week. Last Monday they said call on Wednesday to schedule delivery. Then it was call Friday to schedule delivery. Then Friday it was “we don’t actually serve your area and we need to transfer to another company for final delivery but they will have it today” and since then no one can tell me where my package is or when it will be delivered. As far as I can tell the package is with the third party but since it’s no longer with CEVA they will no longer update tracking or be responsible for ensuring delivery actually occurs.

1 Like

After 2 hours on the phone trying to get in contact with either company, I have finally gotten in contact with the third party. Unfortunately my delivery is not scheduled until next Wednesday, which is wholly unsatisfactory, as the estimated date was June 28th. Again I ask, is there anything woot can do to help this situation?

I realize this isn’t an issue created by you all, but as I was not given a choice of shipping company or really any option at all in receiving my product on time, it’s quite frustrating to have been on the phone for more than 10 hours in the past week to arrange a delivery when I can receive a delivery from Japan just fine within 2 days of shipping, including signature confirmation.

2 weeks over due for delivery is quite unreasonable and I am enormously displeased.

1 Like

Not sure if there is. If the TV hasn’t made it to the hub near you, there’s not much we can do to move it along faster. I’ve sent a note to CS though. Probably won’t hear from them until late in the day.

1 Like

It is in fact in the possession of the third party, they received it this morning. Why it needs to sit with them for a week and a half is anyone’s guess

1 Like

Did you ask them if it was local and could they deliver it sooner?

1 Like

Unfortunately they are 3 hours away from me. I did ask if they could deliver sooner and reminded them that it was due to me far sooner than they are telling me they will deliver but they are refusing.

1 Like

For any other customers browsing: CEVA was chosen by woot to deliver my $1500 television, with expected delivery 3-8 days. Not only did CEVA fail to delivery my television within that time, they failed to tell me for a week, despite multiple phone calls on my part to schedule a delivery, that they would be unable to complete final delivery and would be turning it over to a third party, who upon receipt of my television is going to take at least 9 days to deliver. All told it will be 21 days to deliver my television, nor can I confirm it is being stored in a temperature controlled environment since it is over 100° in the region each day. Beware of CEVA, zero stars for this experience.

Hello. We’re going to reach out to CEVA. We’re not sure how much impact we’ll have though. :confused:

1 Like

I really do appreciate the customer service from Woot. It’s not on you all that your contracted shippers have failed to abide by the terms they’re supposed to. Not much I can expect yall to do, but I appreciate you trying to make it right

1 Like

I just bought a TV through Woot in June and it was delivered by CEVA. This probably won’t help your experience but may help others. I bought the TV on June 10th. The estimated delivery date was June 24th so 14 days or 10 business days later. It was delivered on June 27th. A few days after the estimated delivery date. That’s no big deal. I was following the tracking info. It arrived locally 4-5 days before being delivered. I saw a number on the website but didn’t call, I thought I’d let it go. I figured when they were ready to deliver they would call. I too live on a rural area. The prior day, before they delivered CEVA called to tell me a the had a precise delivery time of 8 am - 5 pm and they would call me an hour before the delivery. I made it work but just beware you have to have someone over 18 at home to sign for it. It was a pain to figure out the delivery that day, but I guess it beats buying a TV and then trying to figure out how I would get it home.

Chiming in on my experience with CEVA but in a metro area: things went fine. It was scheduled for a Caturday, driver called an hour before estimated arrival, and was there 40 minutes later.

Can’t comment on how well they handle things, though. It was for an air dam off Amazon Warehouse. I’m pretty sure the delivery cost Amazon a lot more than the $2-something I bought it for.

Can cats accept deliveries or did you have to find a human to accept the package?

Haven’t you seen the picture where he’s sitting on his T-shirt deliveries?

I iz not a cat.

I ordered catshirts, not cat,shirts!

I believe so. I appreciate when the proof of delivery photo is of my cat.

1 Like

What if, Narf is your delivery cat and it’s his reflection you see in the photo?

1 Like

I iz not a cat.

Also:

3 Likes

It would explain why the neighborhood kittens look like him.

2 Likes