Shipping costs deducted from refund question

Hey there,

Recently bought a snare drum (Amazon Prime member so shipping to me was free). It arrived as was as described - no issues, damage, etc. Not sure the snare is clicking for me and I’m on the fence about keeping it or not.

When I was reading the return policy FAQ it states this:

“You may return most purchases within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. If the item being returned is not damaged or defective, we’ll deduct the prepaid cost of return shipping from the refund. Once the item is received by Woot!, the refund will be applied.”

How does one know what the prepaid cost of shipping would be to return the snare? Would I basically need to get the return label/package ready and walk into UPS to see what the fee is? If the snare will cost $30-40 to return ship it I might end up keeping it and tinker with tunings/heads more to see if I warm up to the snare.

Thank you,

1 Like

Generally it’s free, unless you abuse the policy.

2 Likes

Hi there. Most often, you get a pre-paid return label and all is well. If you abuse our return policy, we reserve the right to charge back the shipping.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. Definitely not trying to abuse the policy. I might have made an error buying the snare without trying one out in person.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.