Shipping on Large 75" TVs

New to Woot and have a few questions:

1. Will these just be left outside of my door or do they follow Amazon’s heavy bulky delivery process where they are scheduled? Will they at least require signature? I am nervous about something being left outside my home if I am not there and have to be gone a few days.

2. What is the cancellation window after doing a purchase? Is there a way to cancel if an item isn’t shipped?

3. Is there any way to purchase faster shipping?

Hey, not specifically to your question, but hope this is helpful. I purchased the Vizio Quantum M 55” from Amazon ~8 months ago. But for sizes, I’d have gone for the P series. This Woot offer seems like a great deal, esp if only used for test comparisons, etc. Mine happened to be purchased New, but I wouldn’t be put off given their Woot warranty.

My TV arrived via UPS, professionally delivered by driver who deals with bigger-packaged/electronics purchases. It required a signature. If you’re not home, they’ll message you saying you need to respond letting the driver know when to drop off. Not sure how many tries after that, but eventually you’ll have to go to the local depot to pick up. My advice: stay home the day it’s supposed to be delivered. As well, if it comes broken or something, return shipping should likely be free. If you just change your mind, a return will still be simple using their prepared label, but total refund amount maybe be reduced by the return shipping cost. I’d confer with customer service if you end up purchasing. Finally, I love my TV. The FALD with 300+ active array zones on the 65” P series must be great! Good luck!

Hi there.

75" TVs are shipped via freight. The freight company will contact you at the phone number on your Woot account (not Amazon).

With any order that’s not express shipping, you have 2 hours to cancel the order. After that, it’s iffy as to whether we can cancel as the order has been processed and sent to the vendor.

Sorry, can’t do faster shipping on huge TVs.