Shirt Art...Art Shirt?

Solid areas and lines, I can see how they’ll scale out well. Halftones, OTOH, are typically limited at a not-so-super-fine 30lpi here; enlarge the print, and we could be looking at some really coarse halftones.

If the editors are fully reworking the files to take advantage of the medium, then no worries. Or less worries, at least, given my track record the past couple years …

I love this idea but I think it would work well as a poster form and maybe the top sellers can come as a canvas. Posters cost less all around which widens the buying market but you can still get the additional revenue from the canvases due to their popularity and quality.

Promised sweepstakes is here on Facebook and the full terms & conditions here in the forums.

Not a single Cthulhu design among them. Good for my budget but I hope to see them around in the future!

I missed the event, any idea when I can purchase these again?

please do this again, with same or different selection, or make it permanent for all designs as discussed earlier :slight_smile:

Ok… Since you asked, but now you have to buy me one!

:slight_smile:

So I bought a copy of RoBoss in large, but got the wrong thing (Bike-Riding-Raptor). While the print I got is cool, it’s not what I wanted. Support is offering a partial rebate if I keep it, or a full rebate for returning it, but both of those options end with me not having what I want (large canvas of RoBoss).

Could I get a download of the source file for that so I can print it elsewhere? Maybe if I pinky-swear to only print one and never sell it?

Unfortunately, we’re not able to give out temporary rights to our designs. I’ll try to talk to CS to see if there’s any way we can get the right one to you.

Same thing happened to me (but with a different design). I have to say I’m pretty disappointed with woot on this.