Shirt Of Continued Employment

In this economy, 30 fire resistance points for $10 is a no-brainer. You’d be crazy not to buy one!

This is rubbing dirt in the wounds of people that have been fired… They won’t be able to afford it.

Examination of this object reveals it curses the wearer with “Inability to Get Laid”

:stuck_out_tongue:

If this were to be a loot drop, in a video gaming sense, what color of loot do you think it would be? Personally, it reminds me (in multiple ways) of old Molten Core runs. Thus gaining a purple (epic) color in my humble opinion.

Brings me back to my diablo 2 days … Might get it & store it away till 3 comes out …

You win this thread.

That’s not true, otherwise they would have listed it on the shirt like this bad boy.

500x500

http://www.splitreason.com/Product_Images/08600b9b766e-xl.jpg[/img]

Not as cool as the Vorpal Sword of Office Supply Theft.

Unless that female is also nerd or geek class in which case he’ll gain a Charisma bonus of +8

Oh believe me, just because you can’t see the stat sheet doesn’t mean that the only women who’d tap that mana are generally dispatched via ogre-slaying knife.

It says it’s Navy, but it certainly looks Black to me. Thoughts?

+1 shirt of owning…well, at least my boyfriend thought so, hahaa! Tis a tad too geeky for me, but I predict many tabletop gamers will be sporting this gem on Fri nights at the Lair. (Phoenix Down to those in Austin, high five!)

Congrats Patrick!

I don’t think I have ever laughed so hard at a Woot shirt. buys

As much i love woot shirts, they seriously need to stop releasing shirts that can only be read from two feet away.

It looks navy to me.

More importantly, it says navy. So expect navy.

Easy peasy.

Aw, too bad I don’t have a place of continued employment to wear a shirt like this. D:

AC 1
+30 Save vs. FIRE
-20 Charisma (Relations)
+30 AD&D Lore
+2 Hand of Self Gratification Skill

Does this mean that the unemployed are immune to fire?

Technically, yes, but it is cold comfort.

If I wear this to an interview… ?