Shirt of Stealth

The year…2013. Crestwood Mall is a deserted shell… Awaiting a wrecking ball…the Mall security guy gone. A victim of Angina, cheese burgers and chasing that elusive shoplifter…Should the fancy take you a nerd can walk through it naked…advanced technology or not…ah ! progress…and Aldermanic mismanagement. The future…

Funny. Not really a fan of gitd ink, but this does give me a chuckle. Keep it up.

Welcome to the future my antiquated friend! Here we have wallet sized computers, instant 24 hour communication, and robots on Mars. Nerds are cool, get laid, and practically control the world!

Don’t worry, tradition dictates we have 4 more EC picks from the double takes and those probably won’t GITD. Though, IMHO this and this were way better GITD designs, so who knows!

I predict this will get one, it’s a good design, interesting art, and missed 3rd place by only a couple of votes.

Must…resist…the bait being left here by other commenters.

Must not…give in…to telling everyone…how far removed I am from being a virgin…and that Star Trek is my favorite thing ever…

Not if your the Klingons.
Playing hide and seek. Not really a warrior thing to do.

Nice Kirk impersonation! :stuck_out_tongue:

According to the Treaty of Algeron, Starfleet isn’t allowed to use cloaking devices. This shirt is in direct violation of that treaty.

My first Woot shirt in almost 8 months!
Thanks to Woot for finally offering a shirt that doesn’t have cartoony animals or pretty landscapes on them (although I know those have their buyers) and for returning to your roots of clever designs without pop-cultural mashups.

Congrats to the designer in conveying a strong, humorous idea in a simple design!

And for all those that are complaining that it’s not “stealth” if it glows in the dark…get a sense of humor and put your Mossy Oak camouflage shirt back on! :wink:

Apparently you’re not familiar the the Defiant and DS9.

When in doubt. . .

Speed to First Woot: 0m 25.557s
First Sucker: baybei
Last Wooter to Woot: joball13
Last Purchase: 2 minutes ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 44% of Shirt Woots
Top 34% of all Woots
Woots Sold: 1241

First day sales 1241
First day posts 30

One does not simply

Walk into a bank vault

was thinking the same thing. has to be a DS9 reference…

I would buy two if they were in print, but sadly out of print. Does this mean they will never be for sell again? If they are not for sell then why are they still listed?

this particular shirt won’t be available in our “all designs” catalog because it features special glow-in-the-dark ink.

but keep an eye on our Plus sales! that’s where we run previously printed designs.

When will this design be available again?

It’s possible, but this has specialty ink (glow-in-the-dark), so we can’t print these on demand. Check back for side sales with glow-in-the-dark designs, though. :slight_smile: