Shirt print not close to original graphic

I won the Sunday shirt last week Downtime but the app or my internet was glitchy and I somehow managed to order two by accident. Woot! Customer service already graciously refunded the cost of one shirt so I can’t complain too much, but I got it as a gift for someone else and felt the need to let you know for quality control. As you can see from the two pictures, the “grey” color on the shirt is so close to black that all definition is lost. There is no contrast between the saber and the shadow, and you cannot even make out the imperial/rebel insignias on the wall warts.

I didn’t know the Sunday digital crap game shirts were print on demand, so I’m guessing that there may be less scrutiny on accuracy than with full production runs.

Thank you for the heads up on this, we will definitely take a look at the artwork and follow up with you. It could be that a color was turned off, or the ink was out on the machine. There is no reason that you should receive sub-par product just because it’s Digital Crap. I hope this was a one-off, but letting us know is great so we can see if it’s a wider issue. Once I track down the issue and it’s solved, I will get a new one sent out to you!

4 Likes

Are those vibrators? Why do you want vibrators on your shirt?

4 Likes

Nah. They’re curling irons.

4 Likes

I thought they were laser pointers to play with cats.

3 Likes

Drats! I thought they were immersion blenders. My cooking loving coworker who I bought this for will be so confused. I sincerely hope they are curling irons and not vibrators…don’t need a call from HR!

3 Likes

Sous-vide - twice the boiling capacity!

2 Likes