Shirt.Sightings: Woot Tees In The Wild

saw a guy in the mall wearing “curious turtle” the other day.

A guy walked into work today wearing “Donut Panic” I was all like OMG woot shirt i like your style. My coworker totally didn’t hear me, and when the guy walked out he was all like “Did you see that guy’s shirt, it was cool”

Gah… I can’t remember which, but in two Smosh videos, Anthony wore To The Style of Da Vinci and The Original Blue Hedgehog. Also, saw someone wearing [cannot remember clever name but has turtle floating after power up shirt] on the same day I did at my school. good times… xD

octospelled is one of my favorite shirts

I have seen three out there in the wild, and it does provide a certain sense of community that I quite enjoy! The first one I spotted was the Big Foot/Nessie '08 on someone’s date to my work Christmas party. Needless to say I though that guy was cool at the getgo. Then I saw a customer while I was at work wearing This Is How We Roll (a favorite of mine). Finally, I saw someone pumping gas in the derby winner for “Trees”. How exciting!

Woohoo! Keep 'em coming!

I saw some chick on the subway checking out my w00t shirt the other day. Does that count? P.S. I think she was totally into me.

I saw a chick wearing RGLee’s A Rare Occurrence in Busch Gardens, Tampa last Saturday. That’s all I got.

i went to an anime convention (anime central) at the beginning of the month and spotted a donut panic t-shirt. and later in the same day was contemplating a sweet set of kitty ears while wearing the gameboy shirt (can’t remember the name) and was greeted with “boss shirt boss!” i was so excited i forgot to say the appropriate response though. :frowning:

Only at Acen would someone retort “Boss shirt, boss”. ::facepalm::

My brothers and me on Christmas morning 2007:

Had one of my first siting the other day, finally! A guy about 25 wearing “Say No to Scurvy” at Tiger Sushi in the Mall of America. I was wearing “Almost Human”. We only made eye contact through the glass as I walked by, but I gave you a approving nod. Boss shirt, boss. It made me happy.

smosh!

::facepalm:: The “Ow! My English teabags!” expletive was great.

Don’t make me watch that again XP

BTW, nice siting on SBR’s F5 Refreshes You.

I was pulled up on stage in Disney because of my sea chimp shirt. the lead singer of mulch sweat and shears a landscaping band said nice woot shirt.

i saw a fellow sporting To the Top in the Style of Da Vinci while at the Maryland Renaissance Fair on Labor Day. i was wearing The Perfected Art.

This was my first woot-shirt sighting in the wild!

Saw Mental Notes (9/15/07) today!
On a stranger! Son’s friends don’t count in sightings.
A girl who knew woot, but didn’t know the password. I educated her on the Boss shirt, Boss. I know. in case someone else spotted her!
The shirt was a gift from her boyfriend and she would tell him about our meeting tonight.

I remembered the name of the shirt. My son has it.

This guy sent me a photo of himself in my design & said I could post the picture. It’s really flattering because he’s a commercial diver and that’s exactly who I designed this shirt for. It’s good to see it got to one of them! He lives in England and just recently received it (apparently European shipping is not very speedy) but it did make it there at last.

http://www.jewelwing.com/woot/1a.jpg

International shipping in general is not very speedy. :tongue: It took about four weeks, which is consistent with the shipping I’ve experienced.

Looks good, JW!

Yeah I believe Smosh has shown a Woot in almost all their videos. It’s crazy to see how many they have. I don’t feel like such a woot-aholic, haha.