Shirt.Woot Spotlight: tgentry

The “Over-Encumbered” tote amuses me, but I’m going to wait until I can test out the totes I ordered in the random event last week before I buy another.

The design of the Devil is in the Details hoodie is also pretty awesome.

When I grow up I wanna be tgentry.

My gf is wearing 1985BC today, as she often does. Brilliant shirt. I’ll be in for one of those remixed monkey kings!

About time for this side sale!

Suburban Blitzkrieg is still an all-time fave, but so many of these tees are so good.

I’m disappointed the Pander Tree isn’t included in this sale. It’s one of the first woots I ever bought, before I realized how small a women’s small was.

Of course, with a name like “Me-Too Birds Flee a Pander Tree”, blatantly admitting that trees, lightning and birds were the way to win a derby (and proceeding to do so), I can understand why woot wouldn’t include it.

Travis, you really were some sort of leading light during the shirt.woot renaissance. Seeing this selection I was really struck with the great range of concepts and styles you successfully shirtified.

I am sure I can contribute to this post. I love Star Wars.
May the force be with you…

Does anyone have a photo of themselves (or anyone else) actually wearing one of the pullover hoodies? I’m trying to determine exactly how bulky it is.

Now I’m really liking the original more than the remix… Give me the original on AA!

Nanonauts is one of my favorite designs! I also really like Sun Wukong, but I think it would be more flattering with some other neckline for a ladies’ shirt, like a v-neck or boatneck.

The Devil is in the Details is my favorite Woot shirt of all time!

Count me as one of those who own and love the 1985BC shirt!
Whenever I hear or see 1985 I can’t help but to think of this song: Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five by Paul McCartney and Wings - YouTube

Same song with crazy video mix:Nineteen Hundred & Eighty-Five Paul McCartney and Wings - YouTube

I’d be all over Sun Wukong if it was a long sleeve.

Great designs.

Over-Encumbered Shirt or hoodie! Need it for wearing to the gym! I wear my some motivation required and my PT loves it!

My entire department in the office here is arguing about the 1985 B.C. shirt. We can’t agree on what the string of symbols means from the Flux Capacitor up to the pyramid. Any ideas?

blerg… the sun wukong graphic being placed on the front of the hoodie is a deal-breaker; I will probably be in for the tee, though!

OHEMGEE. I want the tote. Then I want to fill it with Nuka-Cola Bottles.

In for an ice cream truck and an upside-down tree.

Do these spotlights more often, woot.

A Suburban Blitzkrieg hoodie would have been epic, shucks!

OK fine. I bought the Sun Wokung remix AND and original. I’m sooo going to get the eye-roll from the wife when they arrive.