Shirts Missing from Catalog Continued

I have two t-shirts that were for sale and now they do not appear in my catalog, and they appear as Sold Out

Thank you!

Hi, I have these two missing from my catalog:

Thanks in advance!

Missing.

Missing from my catalog when you get a chance. TY!

New missing shirts:

Thank you in advance again!!

Missing everything! Woot keeps logging me out when itā€™s not supposed to be. And it always gives me problems buying with prime? And the BOC, well I was at 75%,98%,100% and still got nothing except put on hold for an extended period of time! I let it go and 4 hours later it was still waiting to see if I won? And how am I supposed to be buying and waiting at the same time? And how about being right there 3 times instantly and still nothing? And I purchased a Dinosaur :sauropod: jacket for my 5 year old and got a color not even on the selection, and instead a Christmas color one? And Iā€™m getting tired of having to send stuff back because Iā€™m sent the wrong items, when if Iā€™m purchasing something, itā€™s because I want that one!?! But Iā€™m getting more frustrated about especially the BOC because I was right there 3 times and still nothing? So is a BOC really just for employees?

Missing:

Unikorn is sold out
Scenic Land of Shadow
Socially Awkward Remix

Help!
I love going through the Woot! tee catalogā€¦ but I have the worst time finding-locating-remembering WHERE the tee catalog hyper link permanently residesā€¦
Is there 1 universal spot I can forever go for access to the tee shirt catalog?

Exasperated.
hā€¦eā€¦lā€¦pā€¦

Hello, one easy and one that may require a little more work!

The easy one, just missing from the catalogue - Legendary Loot

The tricky one, I canā€™t even provide a link to the actual tee! It is titled ā€˜Dungeon Crawlerā€™ and the link worked while it was on sale but now it directing to another design of the same name. This is all I have but this is not the missing one - Dungeon Crawler

Thanks

Looking for a shirt I canā€™t find in catalog. Featured PigPen in iconic dance hold from Dirty Dancing. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

@Lady5tark found it!

The Time of My Life

4 Likes

Only 4 of the 9 designs from this sale ever made it into the back catalog: Shirt.Woot

Currently in the catalog: Shirt.Woot Catalog

Yā€™all da bomb! :grin:

I have one missing from the catalog. Thanks!

This looks to be back in your catalog!

These are all showing up now!

1 Like

This one show up as ā€œSold Outā€ but is not searchable or in my catalog: Shoot First! Don't Leave It To Chance

Thanks for finding this for @bjprice, but it is not appearing in my catalog: The Time of My Life

Thanks for your consistent pursuit of these wayward shirts!

These are both back in your catalog!

1 Like

Thanks!