Shirts Missing from Catalog

This is the only remaining outlier. All the others, including DM are showing up now.

These are back!

It is back…for now. I do not know why it keeps hiding.

1 Like

Thank you socially distant high-5

I am missing a bunch again, but his is the only one I have bothered to identify as missing (since it is my best seller) Thanks! A Simple Question

It has been fixed. Once you get the list of the others, let me know and I will do my best to get them all back.

1 Like

thanks!

I’m trying to share some of my galactic liquor label series, but missing two different designs from my catalog. I know its been an ongoing issue, so any help bringing them back would be much appreciated!

Hey y’all…was checking my catalog by artist name, and it looks like I’m missing “Rest in Butter” and “My Old Friend” at the moment.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

These have found their way back into the catalog!

1 Like

These are back in the catalog!

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

Hello!! this one was in a sale last week and has vanished from woot galaxy Seascape

I have rescued it from a black hole and returned it to its rightful place in the catalog.

1 Like

This one from yesterday shows as sold out, and as N/A in the Top 20 list. Early days, just wondering if something happened I didn’t know about. Thanks! Future Distancing

Since we started adding non apparel products to the dailies, they no longer automatically flow into the top 20. It is now a manual process that can take a few days to completed. Don’t worry, it will be in the top 20 soon.

1 Like

I was guessing it was something like that, but being parody, there could have been a C&D or something. Thanks!

Thanks for beaming it up !!!

These ones were in a side sale and are now taking a walk on the wild side.

These are back!!!

1 Like