Shirts Missing from Catalog

These shirts are missing from my catalog as of now:

These 2 are missing from my catalog, and 90s Mood is also sold out

@taipan @shadyjibes @thatquietgir1 - Correcting these now!

Thanks a lot, Amy!

Thanks Amy! All showing up now :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry Amy, still missing my Nature’s Venue for Family Fights Since 1872 shirt from my catalog:

Shirt.Woot Catalog (it should be in second place sales-wise)

This shirt has had several problems, has been sold by two different URLs, had to be manually added a week late to the reckoning, and actually did appear briefly in my catalog after it was reckoned, so there may be more gremlins at play with this one.

Thanks again for your help!

The shirt The Girl Has a Name

Is still missing.

I’m missing 4:

Mine have been added in. Thanks!

This one isn’t pulling up from the search: Introverting.

These are all fixed.

1 Like

We’ve been working on this one for a while, not sure why but it will not appear in the catalog. We’ve flipped it to our dev team to dig into further.

Fixed now.

Two missing from my catalog:

This one has been absent since mid-June

This one only for the last couple of weeks

Thank you!

It looks like I am unable to fix myself again, Nature’s Venue we’ve been working on for a while. These are both with our dev team to fix and I’ll keep you posted.

Yeah- it pretty much has been gone since it left the top 20 page. Thanks for escalating it. :smiley:

I know, I still try to fix it myself every once in a while…sorry it’s taking so long!

Meow is sold out Meow thatquietgir1

When you search for my design in the catalog, the icon is correct but it redirects to another artists design

:cry:

We are aware of this and working to fix it!

1 Like

Howdy, @thatquietgir1. This has been fixed. When you click on the icon, you actually get taken to your shirt! Imagine that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like