Shirts Printing Fuzzy?

I used to be a regular Shirt Woot buyer but haven’t bought anything for a few years. Some of my old 2009-2010 shirts are finally wearing out and I wanted to get some new ones. I’m a big What We Do in the Shadows fan so I was pumped to get the Human Alcohol Beer shirt.

It just arrived today and it looks like a lot of the detail is missing, especially on the fish and face. I read that there have been printing issues, so I wanted to ask if my shirt is supposed to look this fuzzy and can I get a replacement with sharper lines? I can’t tell if it’s just the design I chose this time or if it’s genuinely poor quality compared to what I’m used to.

Yeah, that’s worth contact CS about. Link them to this thread for the photo to speed things up.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Just following up on this in case others bought this shirt. I got a replacement and while the colors on the new version are a lot more vibrant, the same lines are missing so it’s probably the design.