SHIRTSTORM - September 2014

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one shirt in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you A STORM OF SHIRTS!! !! A GUST OF GREAT DESIGNS!!! A TORNADO OF TEES!!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE SHIRTSTORM: [url=http://shirt.woot.com/plus/september-2014-shirtstorm]http://shirt.woot.com/plus/september-2014-shirtstorm[/url]

[qualityposts=5989158][/qualityposts]

Weird + entertaining, the collected edition…in space ; )

Uh-oh, the Fruity Oaty Bar octopus is speaking to me.

But not triggering any human weapon training I may possess.

yet.

Had to grab two of the Curly Fries t-shirts; so insanely cute.

I guess I should appreciate it when there are 15 new shirts and not a single one I like, because I’m not tempted to spend money I don’t have.

Yeah, I’m a Browncoat from day 1 but don’t get the Not Mandatory thing. I knew right away it was the fruity oaty bar octopus (I have that as a ringtone) but I don’t get the quote…

on the other hand, I am Groot/Hodor made me snort. Classic.

My sentiments exactly. But Sunny Disposition gave me a solid chuckle. (Maybe because I got a nice sunburn on Sunday.

That one is funny. CPL is my favorite of the group, because I like the parody shirts, like that, but I’m just not redneck enough to wear that one.

Oh, yeah. Gotta love a good shirtstorm.

Some people are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for new design ideas.

how come the dino vs rabbit is 12 and the rest are 10?

I would have bought two if they were offered in long sleeves!

HA HA HA the Limbo/Winchester shirt is really on point.

Some good designs IMHO. Grandpa Rex has some great detail: a building called Everything, and the remnants of an Rx sign in the left background. Is that a message to Big Pharma perhaps? I can’t figure out why only those three old folks are the ones who survive the catastrophic event, especially the guy carrying his bag in the shape of a rabbit…and I also like Dino v. Rabbits. Very similar pose for the two Dino’s, though, making it a difficult choice.

Thank you! I’m glad you like it. Unless this was sarcastic in which case :[

Honest praise there, it’s a clever crossover. I’m hoping people buy the crap out of it.

Hare Cut is adorable. Why do I love talking plants so?

:smiley: Thank you! The laughing at the front threw me off XD I hope people buy it too. I sort of made it because I wanted one myself. :3

thanks for fixing the pricing!

I am Groot/Hodor made me laugh out loud. But, upon further reflection I realized that I would have done one thing differently. The bubbles should have some inflection like this:
I am Groot.
Hodor.
I am Groot.
Hodor?
I AM GROOT!!!
Hodor.

Anyway, seemed something was missing but maybe it’s just me. Still damn funny though.