SHIRTSTORM - September 2014

I am Hodor.

I’ve always wondered if Kristian Nairn has ever called “Line” during filming?

Google “coyoty groot hodor” and you will see I came up with the Groot/Hodor exchange on July 30. I should sue.

https://plus.google.com/111133631748251136170/posts/g4x4LK69F7a

Did you trademark it?

Well, did you?™

It’s in the background of the commercial when it “makes you bust out of your blouse”.

That’s actually my favorite part, the disclaimer. It’s like, “We assure you, you are still eating the Fruity Oaty Bars correctly, even if an octopus does not burst forth from your cleavage.”

I really want the Couch Potato shirt, but in long sleeve so I’m going to have to pass. Hopefully it gets printed on a sweatshirt in the future.

I can barely contain my excitement. A shirt-ton of shirtstorm shirts on realy shirtty blanks. woohoo. Your artists are the ones getting the shirt end of the stick.

Yeah, sorry about that- as you noted it changed last night. I think there were a couple who bought before the change- they’ll be getting their two bucks back. Is that still enough to buy wine at Trader Joe’s? If so, that will be my suggestion.

Umm… well, I guess money saved? Like others CPL and Sunny Disposition are kinda cute, but no where near the laughter level I need to throw my limited cash at.

If a long sleeved event is in the making, I’d hope CPL would make it - that would be harder to say “No” to. IMHO

I just got my Donut Panic! shirt and put it on. Now I see the Bench Pressed shirt and I may have to buy it also. I have a thing for shirts where food is dying… :slight_smile:

I am Groot.

Translation: Thanks for printing my shirt, woot! :slight_smile:

That pizza wolf is tempting… if it were a watermelon, I wouldn’t even hesitate.

I actually like a lot of these, much weirder/more interesting than usual. Grandpa Rex and Meanwhile in Space are great; and Pizza Wolf, Handelbrot Moustache, Open Your Eyes, and Gentle Gardener are also cool.

But my shirt quota is full, so it’s fortunate that Anvil blanks have saved me money once again. /grouse

I didn’t even recognize the Not Mandatory reference and I still want that shirt… so weird!

I love the design and the game Limbo… but I don’t get the Winchester reference. What am I missing?

Last name of boys in supernatural

I need the CPL in a pullover hoodie!!

I may be biased but I very much support the idea of CPL on a sweatshirt/hoodie/longsleeve. But there’s always the option of getting one a couple of sizes too big, cutting it short and wearing it over a leotard! Always a good look.

Big thanks to woot for printing my “Sunny Disposition” design, and congrats to everyone else who printed today as well.