Shoes of Soul Women's Boots

What are the treads like on these boots? Warm boots are more useful when they have a good strong tread too.

For $26.99, I can’t imagine the “warm” boots would be very warm. In fact, here are comments from a previous woot: http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6035528&pageindex=1#post6052209

Glad I looked at the previous reviews. Thank you! I was looking for a pair of cold weather boots for my wife. Looks like I’m far better off getting some Sketchers or something similar for a few extra bucks.

I don’t know if your wife needs high boots, but I bought a pair of low Skechers before the winter, and I absolutely love them. Had never purchased Skechers before, but I’m out in the elements very often here in cold upstate New York, and these boots are WARM and extremely comfortable. Definitely one of my favorite pair of shoes/boots ever, especially for the price:

http://www.skechers.com/style/13653/skechers-on-the-go-chugga/choc

Shop around. You might even be able to find a better price.

I ordered 2 pair of the 2 button boots, they arrived today. They are CHILDRENS SIZES…VERY VERY SMALL. Does it not say “Womens Boots”?

They don’t mention the foot length on any of these boots, that should be in the specs for sizing. Wonder why it’s not?

Actually she does need some warm boots that can also be worn for short trips through snow (i.e., in the parking lot) as she always wears dress shoes or tennis shoes to work and gets frozen feet when there’s any kind of snow and very cold weather (-2 this morning in Illinois). Thanks! I found a really similar pair of Sketchers on Amazon that got good reviews and are supposed to be mostly waterproof for around $34.

I got her 2 pairs of high boots last year for her birthday and our anniversary!

Well here is the FABULOUS (NOT) response from Woot Customer service. NOTE THAT the LENGTH of the boots are NOT listed in the sizing chart. Apparantly I now own 3 pair of little girl boots, $60 down the drain is looks like.
REALLY, WOOT?? Everyone else who buys these is going to have the same problem! You need to FIX THIS and give people their money back!
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well
as your business.

Sorry to hear that the size you purchased does not fit, unfortunately, per our
FAQ’s (www.woot.com/faq), we’re unable to accept returns on items due to sizing
issues. The reason being a sizing chart is offered on the order page. We also
do not facilitate exchanges.

Regards,
Muqueem
Woot Member Services

---- Original message: ----

Username: RPVMom

Order Number: 51699220
Topic: I have a problem with my order

I ordered womens boots and you sent me childrens boots.
I really would like the boots still, I am guessing you don’t actually HAVE
womens sizes though. 2 of the 3 pair I ordered arrived today, and they are
miniature. I would like to send them back.

Write them again and again…

Woot, You know you provided inadequate sizing information by not including the length of the boot in the specs. Do the right thing and return the money.

I can’t believe these are children’s size boots! I was horribly disappointed in woot when I opened up the packaging! Really ridiculous.

And everything in the size chart fits my foot! There is no length listed!

I had the same problem. Woot says: " Sorry to hear that the size you purchased does not fit, unfortunately, per our FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions - Woot!), we’re unable to accept returns on items due to sizing issues.

The reason being a sizing chart is offered on the order page. We also do not facilitate exchanges."

Seriously??? It specifically states: “Shoes of Soul Women’s Boots”…not children’s boots.

Our CS team has been advised that the sizing wasn’t complete- please write back in, I’ll let them know to look for you.

I just did. Thank you

I also received kids boots. I had to look at the description to ensure I didn’t make a mistake but the very description of “soul women’s boots” implies these are shoes for women, right?

received the customary “cannot return these boots” because it the ad does state the boots are children size. Where does it state this? Come on WOOT, do the right thing

I’ll check back in with our CS team and make sure you get taken care of correctly.

Edit: it actually looks like you were refunded this morning.

I also received children’s boots NOT women’s boots! I sent an email to customer service, hope they fix this!!!

yes, thanks for correcting this. My faith is restored.

I also received a childs pair of boots and not the womens boots as described