Shoes of Soul Women's Boots

Um… What?! Major Woot Error!!! The description and title of these state WOMEN’S BOOTS and I just got a crappy pair of CHILD’S boots!!! They are so small I can’t even fit my hands in these let alone a foot. As an avid wooter I am HIGHLY disappointed in this major flaw. I’m practically speechless. I had to come back on here to make sure I didn’t miss anything but apparently not seeing as I am not the first person to comment that they received CHILDREN’S boots when they ordered WOMAN’S boots!

I am assuming this comment thread is going to get very long as more people receive a miniature version of what they thought they had ordered. I just wrote to customer service as well and I am awaiting a response. It was slightly comical when I felt the bag they were shipped in thinking “Wow! How did they get all that boot into this bag?!?!”. Once I opened the bag I thought perhaps it was some new experiment they were trying to save money and perhaps all I had to do was put them in water and they would instantly expand into the correct size but alas all I have now is a wet pair of child’s boots.

For the return team wootbot.
(I did not really put them in water. I would like to send them back for a refund.)

So same problem here. It definitely says WOMEN. I ordered size 10, maybe my husband and I should try for a little girl just so i didn’t waste money on these, and then in like7 years she can wear them… This is the third mess up in less than a year with them. I love the site but really? Something’s chamged recently because this didn’t happen before.

Also, even the event that these were listed under stated women’s boots. Seriously?

Jeez, sorry for the trouble. Please email support@woot.com with your issue and order details.

I just received my order today and I received a child’s size as well. I have sent an email to support, but what do I need to do to make sure I get a refund.

These boots sucked. They looked like flip-flops with a top glued to them. The sole is the same depth all the way from front to back and are light as a feather. Being light as a feather is probably good if they weren’t made of foam.

Bad deal Woot.

I got kids boots too. My roommate said your shoes came, I said there’s no way a pair of shoes would fit in that small bag. Came here to verify that I didn’t order kids boots by mistake.

These boots are actually terrible. They have a cloth bottom that makes it seem as though you are walking on ice at all times. The earlier poster had it right about it being a flip flop with some crappy cloth glued to it. I am very disappointed with the product I received and will certainly be hesitant to purchase this type of item again from Woot.