Shoul i order again?

I ordered and my order is processing for an hour. The item time runs out in 10 minutes. Should i try ordering again?

1 Like

I’m sorry, I didn’t see your post until now. Are you using the Woot app? If so, did the order get stuck on the screen where it says you don’t have to stick around? If so, the app can get stuck there sometimes.

Please check your order history to see if the order is there. Otherwise, hopefully the item will come back in stock soon and you’ll be able to try again.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Yes the screen was stuck. I closed the app and reopeend it. I see my order in my order history. It has been processing for 2 hours now

You might have to wait it out. I seem to remember @Froodyfrog having a similar issue. Perhaps a Woot employee will see this during business hours and can assist further.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I dont know if i should order another one

1 Like

A Woot employee will have to answer that.

1 Like

Hi there. If this should happen again, check your order history to see if the order went through. I do see an order for you yesterday.

1 Like

Yes i saw that. Can u send me the grey one instead of the black? Or is it too late to change that

1 Like

Sorry, I’m not customer service. You can reach out to them to see if they can make the change.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.