Should make shipping FASTER...or at least attempt

I’m so disappointed. Not in the fun way either.

2 Likes

I’ll put in a email to CS for you.

1 Like

Hey @pepper114. Sorry about the problem with the shirts. Please contact CS and link them to these pictures. I’ll share with the shirt team as well.

2 Likes

I did yesterday.
Thanks!

1 Like

PS: They suggested washing the white shirt to see if the stains were the fixation - the stuff that is put down before the ink so the ink sticks to the shirt. If it is that, it’ll wash right out.

1 Like

I will try that, but are they talking about the coffee like stains? Or the yellowing around the design?

I thought the yellowing around the design would wash out but it’s hard to tell.

Hey @pepper114 I’m sorry you had a bad experience this time, CS will get that resolved for you I have no doubt.

That blue shirt is designed by an artist that has a very vintage aesthetic, so that is the style of the artwork. I just don’t want you to get a replacement that looks the same and be disappointed because that is how it is supposed to look.

1 Like

The yellowing around the design looks like maybe it is fixation. Can’t be sure without seeing in person, just a suggestion whenever you buy printed shirts, from anywhere is to wash before wearing.

1 Like

I knew it was supposed to have that cracked look. It’s the blue showing through the faces. If you compare “Charlie shaggy” to “fred linus” you can really see the color difference. Maybe it’s supposed to be different? But the blue is really coming through as if the inks were thin.

Yeah, Fred’s face definitely has more ‘cracking’ than Shaggy’s which is making the colors look different, it was probably less noticeable n the original color because it was a lighter color AND textured with the heather…Zoinks!!

1 Like

@ThunderThighs @Lady5tark

Woot CS has graciously offered replacements which I happily accepted.

Since I now know I don’t need to send these back I’m going to see what happens in the laundry. I’ll post updates.

I think the yellowing will come off around the designs. But the darker drop like stains look burnt on. It’s probably not, hopefully it’s just drips of that fixing stuff and not snot. We’ll see.

The weird purple stain on the heather blue one looks like dye. It’s hard to see in the pictures. But now I’m not afraid to experiment.

With luck they’ll all wash out.

2 Likes

Glad you got replacements, and also thank you for posting so we are aware quickly! At the very least you’ve ended up with some extra cleaning rags :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I just got my monster shirt and I don’t see any stains on it at all. Not yet, anyway. It’s a white shirt and I will get it dirty because it’s what I do.

I’m glad you’re getting replacements. I hope the stains in the ones you already have do wash out, though.

1 Like

I’m so glad. If it was only mine it’s going to be funny but that’s ok.

1 Like

Max power!

I fell asleep during this part.

Aaaaaand yes! I think it washed out. There’s a couple spots left but they’re pretty small and the shirt is still wet. Also, I was sleeping with my contacts in and now everything looks weird.

Now we wait.

4 Likes

Thank you for the blow-by-blow commentary. :w_happy1:

3 Likes

Lol.
It helped me cope with the shock.
I 100% did not think those marks would wash out.
But they did. The blue shirts are ok too. I still don’t know what was on the heather blue one, but most of the purple washed out. A few more times and it’ll probably be gone.

Sorry for the drama.

1 Like

No worries. We embrace the drama here at woot!

3 Likes

You? Drama?

2 Likes

FTFY

2 Likes