Shout out to Woot Customer Service

The 17th birthday shenanigans have blown up a few things this week :wink:

I needed some help from CS this week and expected some “longer than average wait time”.

CS got back to me pretty darn quick and fixed what needed fix’n. No drama!!

I’m pretty sure these guys & gals don’t get enough kudos for the ‘peace keeping’ work they do.

Shout out to CS! Keep bringing the Zen !!

9 Likes

Good deal. Those who complain get noticed because the ones who have good experiences generally don’t post about it. I’m sure they’ll be happy to see this.

Hey, @lioncow, can you pass this along? Thanks.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

5 Likes

I have never been less than 100% satisfied with customer service when I have needed to contact them about something. Keep up the great work, CS!:blush::+1:

4 Likes

I wanted to chime in and second this - Woot! customer service has never let me down. In the rare case that I have an issue with an order, they always go above and beyond.

Thank you customer service team!

4 Likes

Woot CS has always been extremely helpful with the few problems I’ve had.
And Woot has the damn fastest shipping I’ve ever seen -stuff arrives and I’m like “I JUST ordered that!”
Love Love Love and Happy Birthday to WOOT! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

6 Likes

It’s their master plan. The next step is sending stuff you didn’t even order!

Me: huh I don’t remember ordering this butter cake but I must have! Yum!

5 Likes

Celebrate The Bachelor GIF

Go CS!! Celebrate your awesomeness!

6 Likes

Yes! They are awesome!

3 Likes

There have been many times I have had to use Woot customer service, and I also have worked in customer service as well. I have to say Woot has some of the best CS out there. They are quick to find a solution to a problem and do their very best to keep customers best interest in mind.
Go Woot Customer Service!!!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the kind words for CS. They work hard and love to hear feedback.

I’ve passed it on to them.

5 Likes

I have only had to deal with CS once.
I bought a set of dinnerware and one of the mugs was broken. I asked only for a partial refund, but got full. Plus I was able to keep the good stuff. More than I expected. Thanks CS

1 Like

I also had a great experience first time contacting CS last week in the middle of the birthday extravaganza. an issue with my order, emailed at night and they had resolved it before I woke up the next morning! Thanks y’all!

1 Like