Show us your MONSTER HIGH Name Plate

Some Many of you received the Monster High name plate set in your BOCs.

Sammydog01 and Annquanna gave me an idea! If you’re not giving yours to a kid, pull it out and make your name, a saying, a word, etc. Share it here in this thread.

Just don’t make the mistake that I did and start at page 1. I was at B before I figured out there was a page for every letter. Blonde moment.

And here’s mine:

IMG_3514

IMG_3513

13 Likes

To give it to a kid, or spell my name? :thinking:

I didn’t get one so I can’t.

4 Likes

I’ll sell you mine for $8.99 :wink:

I’m still trying to spell obscenities with that neon light from the last time. K is impossible.

5 Likes

I got one so once my cat stops sleeping on my chest I will see what I can do with it.

1 Like

I’m impressed with how many blocks there are in the set. I still have several left.

7 Likes

I realized I had enough blocks to finish out my username.

7 Likes

I should go see how close I can get to “dog” with my leftovers.

2 Likes

That’s great! It was fun to build, right?

5 Likes

It really was. And super easy, too.

3 Likes

So we tried this thing. After making 3 Ps I realised I couldn’t make the rest of my username. We were out of flat white pieces. We gained one by some substitutions but there wasn’t enough left for two Es.

Guess I’ll do my name instead.

4 Likes

Your showcase models are the best.

4 Likes

Lol thanks. I found out today they like faux legos too.

Was going to do their names but we didn’t have enough for both so we did mine.

4 Likes

Like as in batting them around?

2 Likes

They were pretty good for me while we were building. This morning I found it on the floor with the corner cobweb knocked off but that was it. They were more interested in the crinkly plastic the blocks came in.

We used to do kitnipbox so they think every box that comes to the house is for them. They’re not always wrong, but they will wait patiently for me to take everything out and then they attack.

3 Likes