Showerheads for the Bathroom

Thanks so much for joining us and helping answer some questions, Robert!

I bought this from woot about a year ago, no issues while it lasted.
Just broke the other day, made out of plastic, the adapter is also plastic and broke off. no good ended up going to my local HD.

You get what you pay for. For $20 you’re getting a nice looking showerhead that will work for up to a few years(I’ve purchased 2 through Woot over the years, 1 lasted 12 months and 1 lasted 18months) and, once you remove the water flow regulator, deliver solid pressure through the showerhead(s). I’ve been happy with mine. If I get a Waterpik from Costco for 3-4x as much, I get an extra few years out of it, but overall the price evens out.

Unless you know you will have zero need for a showerhead 8 months from now (i.e. you are going to die, move to the moon, stop showering, etc), pony up the extra 40 bucks and go buy a real showerhead. These are junk. If you don’t bust the thing by over torque-ing the cheap plastic, 4 months of sustained water pressure will…

What I want to know is if any of these shower heads can be altered so that I can defeat the Jerry Brown low-flow rationing… I hear Water Pik is especially easy to “alter” amongst the shower heads that are not in the $1.50 variety at Home Depot… Down with watermelon Greenies and their enviro-fascist rules. ReBEL against them. Take longer showers!

FYI: Rubber nipples perform better in hard water environments.

Where else would showerheads be for?

I’ve bought two of these hand-held shower rigs from Woot. All are cheaply made, with plastic galore, and not nearly as nice as the Glacier Bay model I got at Home Depot. That one costed me twice as much as one of these, but seems to be of far higher quality. These Woot stinkers are back in the boxes, while the one from HD is actually in use.
BTW, I don’t bother with trying to get a refund because they relay silly crap like “List it on eBay.” to a refund inquiry There are a lot of “laughs” to be had in the listings; Yuck! Yuck! But be sure to peek behind the veil of humor, and you’ll find vapid, clueless individuals who don’t give a hoot about whether or not they rip you off. There’s some good stuff, but a lot of substandard crap to be found here as well. Buyers, proceed with caution before you part with your cash here!

Still waiting on mine to arrive. Even though order status says “shipping now” here it is 10 business days later and after two emails to support, they are clueless and do not offer any details whatsoever.

I hope someone had a better experience with these than I have. Pretty bad experience so far with no end in sight.

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing some shipping issues.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post along to Woot Member Services to help investigate the issue.

Thank you for your continued patience during this matter.
You should hopefully have a response very soon.

Still waiting on the showerhead I ordered as well. Disappointed it has taken almost three weeks.

I’m also still waiting for mine. I finally just sent an email inquiring about it, so we’ll see what they say. I’d be interested to hear from anyone who actually received theirs.

Still waiting. Has anyone received their order? A month waiting for delivery is absurd. The woot website says it shipped over a week ago, but FEDEX has no tracking info for it.

And I’m still waiting for the product I ordered on May 30th! Emailed Woot customer service. Received two automated responses that they were looking into the problem. Haven’t heard from them in a week. Have yet to get an answer as to whether I will ever receive what I ordered. I’ve been a long-time woot customer. Never had an experience like this. Total customer service failure.

Oh man, I’m so sorry you haven’t received a reply. I’ve escalated your info; you should hear something soon.