Shun Kai 2 Piece Carving Knife and Fork Set

If Dexter was a chef, would he use these?

Shun are top of the line, used by top chefs, they carve all the time!

An interesting fact about knives - Generally speaking: the longer the blade continues into the handle, the better the knife (less prone to breaking). As you can see with this knife, the blade continues into the handle all the way.

That better be the best fork on the planet for $160.

lol

Stop it with the over priced, under useful knives! Are there that many chefs wooting?

Wooter’s Ten Commandments
…10. Thou Shalt Not Covet Other Wooter’s Shun Knives

I really want these

I love the faux-forged look. If they can’t be honest about making a stamped knife, I can’t be bothered to do more than make fun of it here. :slight_smile:

looks like only about 11 or 12 of these

It’s like I got kicked in the stomach…please put up some Targus at least

It’s official Tommy Bahama and Knife woot offs are back!

Most definetly Woot lunch time.

I have to get back to work. I’ve already read the comments from when this item appeared in a December wootoff, so I think I’m covered:

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3648928

I wonder if this will cut through the political B.S. at my place of business? :wink:

These are fabulous knives. I snapped up 2 set for a couple of weddings in May. Great price, too.

Wow, annoying price comparison guys both passed out on the Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System. Thought they would never give up.

I wonder if this carving knife is similar to the one that the Farmer’s Wife used on those three blind mice?

I like to use these to cut my french fries while sitting in Burger King.

peckawood handle!

Shun Kai, are they the new Rhoomba?