Shun Pro 3pc Flat Set

I missed the second RBOC? Kill me.

did the brave old cartoon happen yet?

I bought these last woot off and they are AWESOME. Incredibly sharp, lifetime warranty, the handles fit great in your hand. These knives are excellent. I just hope Woot puts Shun steak knives up soon.

KNIIIIVES! >:D

Oh wait, they’re $200… maybe I can sell one of my siblings. I have too many of them already, and those knives are looking quite shiny…

The woots seem to be speeding up now…

Fools rarely differ…

Geez these knives are huge!!! great for a serial killer

Nice digs, bro…

What really suck$ is these are designed for right handed people…you have to special order the left handed ones.

on woot?

If I didn’t get my wife a set for mother’s day I would be on these. Maybe they should add them with the doll?? just a thought.

I’ve been waiting for this since the Wootoff started, but unfortunately, I already have 2 of the 3 knives in this set. I’m hoping for more Shun offerings before this thing ends. Yo, honored Wootmeisters! Some European shapes, please, rather than the sushi knives or the Ken Onion series? Ignore Beevis and Butthead - they’re not customers for this stuff in the first place.

Hours ago

You guys are all just used to using your crap knives for $5. Real knives cost real money… sorry people…

I own plenty of knives and swords, and the Shun knives are probably the best Japanese cooking knives you can buy… $120 isn’t that bad actually, considering how hard it is to actually make REAL knives.

Almost 5 hours ago exactly.

No way! These go fast… I just bought a second set. This one is for my bother in law.

5 star on overstock with lowest price guarantee of $304.99. Of course they’re unavailable

Now I can make my own sushi!!

oh ya when I got mine… the only thing better the BXXOCCC is rubbing it in when u get one