Shun Pro II 3 Piece VG-10 Super Steel Knife Set

i feel like everyone that would buy these, has already bought them. they (and the nine other variations of them) are on EVERY WOOT OFF!! also the last set of knives, that werent ‘super steel’ if i recall, are made of the same stuff. just a fun tidbit

"To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell’s heart, I stab at thee; For hate’s sake, I spit my last breath at thee…"okay it seemed like a good use for these knifes.

avatest

3 knives for 250 dollars?!?! wow, what recession, huh?

No. You can go now and you won’t miss anything.

the air is so thick in here…

I’ve learned woot doesn’t always do anything.

Hmmmm…netbook, or these knives?
Hmmmm…weekend getaway, or these knives?
Hmmmm…car payment, or these knives?

I’m out.

Just think everyone, you could use these knives to open your bag of crap! You’d better get three.

the earlier set was a different set; it was Shun Pro (not Pro 2), and the three knives were different types and lengths from these.

I just want the one in the middle. It looks super sweet. I just want to sharpen it and polish it and shine it up. And then … cut things …

Chefs primarily… Also ninjas. You know, people who are serious about cutting things. Find an chef, and you will have found a guy who owns $3000 in knives he won’t even let you breath near.

Personally, I think that one in the middle looks great for a watermelon…

Ok then. Take care =)

BTW - can anyone tell me what is with my avatar? Am I melting? Did I just puke on my nonexistent lower body after seeing another monitor on the WOOT-off?

Comments welcome…

I’ll give you three guesses who. wait you used them didn’t you?

I do…and they TOTALLY ROCK! You can slice, you can dice…my husband didn’t love them…but my parole officer now does!

knives…

It looks like you have Gangrene of the face

go get it

C’mon deep pocket Wooters,lets Git 'er done!