Shuttle XPC 8GB DDR3, 2 x 1TB Desktops

I bought one of the Intel Core i5-3470 last time they were offered and have been happy with it so far. A couple of observations: The “brushed metal” look on the case is a vinyl sticker. I had no troubles updating it to Win 10.

Looking at the i5-3470, but can’t find it on the Shuttle website. Any help with a link?

Best as I can tell from their site, the Shuttle is a barebones shell that you add your own processor and other hardware.

The refurbisher for these has gone ahead and added the processor and other hardware for you.

I wonder what size video card you can put in these things? I understand with the 300W power supply you can’t put anything to powerful in there. But can a standard sized card fit? I’m thinking something like a Gefore750TI or something along those lines.

If you have about 7 inches in there I just bought: EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti SC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card. Check that one (pay attention to the “SC” version) out because it can take a low watt power source because it does not require any extra power sources except what the motherboard pushes through the slot. It fit in my Inspiron 3847 which I bought here on Woot, it might fit in there.