Sicilian Deruta Hand Soap (Pack of 4)

Sicilian Deruta Hand Soap (Pack of 4)

5 Likes

This was a woot gif, and now that I look at it’s creepy.

4 Likes

Purchased this exact same set at CostCo for 12.99.

19 Likes

I thought they looked familiar.

6 Likes

Looks like they got the numbers out of order then: $21.99 vs $12.99

6 Likes

IMG_4889

”Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!”

9 Likes

My costco had them 9.97 this week on clearance. Hard pass woot!

15 Likes

I think I bought it on a deal there for $9

5 Likes

Those scents sound good enough to eat!

5 Likes

The Official Soaps of la Cosa Nostra :it: :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

They do smell nice! And they last a long time, too! They might seem like they are less at Costco but you have to figure in the annual membership cost there.

8 Likes

I’m sure people shop at Costco enough that they aren’t buying the membership just to get this soap.

9 Likes

Facts

1 Like

And if you’re getting free shipping as a Prime member, you’re most likely paying more for Prime than you’re paying for Costco membership. So, if you only buy this item in a membership year, the cost difference is even larger.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

3 Likes

Star Trek Vulcan GIF

4 Likes

Costco doesn’t offer the same level of service as prime though. It may cost more, but you get more. Costco won’t even carry your groceries out to your car or offer you original movies on their streaming service. Will Costco let you watch Top Gun in the comfort of your home? Of course not. They’ll let you buy a 6-pack of the blu-ray but you’ll still have to carry it out to your car.

6 Likes

Yeah, bought this exact set over the weekend at Costco for 9.97

2 Likes

Which is why I have Prime, but often support Mr. Spock as I…
news emoji GIF

5 Likes

Ah yes, the people who pay $60 so they can buy some hand soap for cheap. The membership cost gets amortized quite nicely as you rack up the spending there. Executive membership is very worth the extra price.

6 Likes

They might seem like they are less at Costco but you have to figure in the annual membership cost there.

So, Woot should price these at $140 since that’s still cheaper than Costco… because membership and all. :nerd_face:

4 Likes