SideSleeper Pro Pillow and Pillow Case – 2 Pack

These look perfect for playing a larger-than-life version of horseshoes at some frat house on any given weekend!

I swear when I first saw the link, I thought woot was selling toilet seat covers.

Website with video and price of two is $19.99 plus S&H

At end of video they offer an addition $5.00 discount, so same price. Don’t know S&H charges

Wait, this is the “Pro” version?

This raises two very important questions:

1: There are PROFESSIONAL sleepers?

2: How does one become a professional sleeper?

Seems it is seen on TV product. Here is a video of the pillow.

These would have sold out if they had some electronics in them (like a simple LED. :slight_smile:

Just got one of these about a month ago from walmart simply because I was on a mission to try out everything designed to be better positioned sleeping on my side. It seemed quite silly to have my chiropractor fix my extensive problems only to go to sleep at night all jacked up with my spine in horrible alignment. This has honestly been the greatest side sleeper designed pillow I have ever tried thus far…I love it!!! Laying on it now, actually. This is an excellent price, too. I’m definitely taking advantage of this one.

Grateful, indeed, that these are not refurbs.

That’s crazy talk. I watch a lot of TV and have never seen this before.

Beat me to it…

Halloween is on the way people. I envision a giant bottle opener to chase the giant beer bottle costume with.

meee toooo

My wife absolutely loves hers… At least that’s what my Mailman tells me. :confused:

It works perfectly for me. :slight_smile:

Bought one of these some time ago from I don’t remember where.

I am a side sleeper and I love this pillow. When I use it I get a great night’s sleep. My only trouble is that my shoulders are a little to wide for it so to get the most comfortable I need to short of lie back a bit.

Of course, when I sleep on this pillow I snore like a lumberjack! My wife has confiscated my pillow! No SideSleeper Pro Pillow for me!

Is there a version that catches the drool? I go through about a pillow a week due to side sleeper drool…

Be careful, spooning leads to forking!

Better: Get some yellow pillowcases, sprinkle Planter’s Cheez Balls all over the bed and pretend they’re Pac-Man and Ms Pac-Man.

The best headphones for sleeping are a product called Sleep Phones. Their website has a lot of info, but you can also find 'em at Think Geek. I swear by them as a side/stomach sleeper.

As to the woot item, I’m not sure everyone would enjoy the ear-well feature. If I slept more on my side, this might be a pillow for me, but I usually end up on my stomach (head turned to the side). I hope we see more specialty pillows. I’m looking for a stomach-sleeper one that won’t make me twist my head to the sides as much.

Lots of unhappy campers on this site: Side Sleeper Pro Pillow Review | Genuine Honest Reviews

Many for the shipping/return policy, but not good on the effectiveness either.

LOL I meant to say “as seen on TV”. I am tired, I have not slept well, I am a side sleeper and my shoulder has been in a lot of pain. Maybe I need the pillow after all. :slight_smile: