SideSleeper Pro Pillow and Pillow Case – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

SideSleeper Pro Pillow and Pillow Case - 2 Pack
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Now that’s some suggestive selling Woot.

This is putting me to sleep

Tuesday?

yawn

Is that a toilet seat cushion?

and this woot off is going to bed…

everone watch-the-frak-out on this one!!! It is GANGSTA!!! because it says “2-pack”

(singing california love)

Got some of these earlier from Woot. They are very nice to sleep on for a side sleeper, but the pillow cases are an awkward issue.

This for everyone who was up all night waiting for the bags of crap? Subtle hint to go to bed because the rest of the stuff is going to suck?

I gave up on mine, made my back pain worse

I got these on the last offering, and I actually like them. No rolling over on your back though. Strictly for side sleeping.

I’m a side sleeper, and have always wanted to try these. In for one.

bought these from woot a few weeks ago. awesome pillow!

Case fell apart in first wash, though

I have these… sorta made the hubby stop snoring… a beer bottle to the head works every time though.

I got some earlier too. I really like them. My wife says they stopped my snoring. then I noticed she was sticking her head between the pillow so the ends were acting like ear muffs.

Best night sleep in a long time. Buying more for gifts!!

Has anyone had success in using these as an indoor horseshoe game?

I tried mine on my toilet just after it failed as a pillow, sex “prop” (no pun intended), and nerf indoor horseshoe set…it worked best on the toilet. I would add that its the wrong color for any sort of longevity.