SideSleeper Pro Pillow and Pillow Case – 2 Pack

Best use for these is in a pillow fight.

What are you doing to your pillows to make them want to choke you to death?

Facepalm…During a wootoff, it’s best if you lie about the product’s quality so that gullible people buy these!

Got these - they suck - garage sale? Soft boomerangs? Can use the hole to fill with peanuts and have a lap snack tray…

At first I said boring… but it comes with the specially designed “earwell”, no question about it now!

would it be good for the airplane? or are they too big?

I’m desperate. I bought it. It’s gotta be better than my tempurpedic pillow.

I bought these on a previous woot. Work well, actually. Covers are really cheap and flimsy. Not bad for the price. I’d buy again.

So I was suspended for “Trollin’” this afternoon because some idiot Woot moderator decided that I could have hurt some i-jerk’s feelings.

Well you know what Woot? You need me more than I need you. My last purchase from you was my last purchase from you.

Done.

FUN!! Human horshoes!

Most people actually interested in the product are not cruising here before buying them.

We love these. The snoring in the house went down considerably… both by myself and the wifey. We also gave one to my adult son. His wife is thrilled at the lack of snoring that resulted.

I was shopping for something like this yesterday after a recent shoulder problem from sleeping on my side.

So I’m in for one. it can’t hurt

(hey… it’s my first comment!)

Got these last time.
Partner says it helps with their neck issue.

Covers are a challenge…
I won it lost. :slight_smile:

I’m a side sleeper, so I’ll give them a try. Also got a set for a christmas present for an unlucky relative.

Bought a two-pack last time. I found them quite comfortable and they work well with CPAP.

I bought these a while back. Very comfortable to sleep on. My only complaint is when I turn over during the night, which I do frequently, I have to flip the pillow over at the same time to keep the long side at my back.

For the price of a typical co-pay you might actually feel better.

I previously bought a pair. The button in the ear/head well popped off right away - poorly stitched. Other than that, the pillows are fine. Yes, you do have to switch it when you change sides, but I always awaken anyway when I need to roll over. The pillow is comfortable for me and does a good job of aligning my neck and upper spine. That’s the biggie.

Before this pillow: head/neck/shoulder aches; not a good way to start the day.

Using this pillow: Far fewer neck and related aches.

Satisfied.

Yes I purchased (1) for the same price at bed bath and beyond - and like it alot and when I seen it on woot I purchased (3) sure don’t want to pay full price for one. And yes I put it in a jersey pillow case they stretch nicely and I use a baby diaper pin to keep the pillow case closed.