SideSleeper Pro Pillow and Pillow Case – 2 Pack

In for a set. Let’s get this woot off moving!

There’s some good comments in this thread from a previous sale on Woot. Scroll down near the bottom.

Oh, I knew darn well I was in for that!

I have to agree with previous posters, relatively firm but does work well except for nights when I am restless I find that tail gets in my way when I wanna switch sides, but some nights when I use it I find my neck is a lil more relaxed as long as I dont have restless sleep

I did do a google search some people on etsy were making some, would even match your sheets, they suggested buying a set of the brand of your sheets, and send them the top sheet, or you could just have them pick up fabric,

Also good for the month after you have a baby?

Bought a set quite a while back – they’ve helped my neck. Last woot-off bought 2 more sets, one for me and one for a friend. I’d left one behind on a trip and got paranoid about getting them later after the other bit the dust, so bought more.

And finally snagged my first home.woot purchase. Going to try it out…thanks for the reviews everyone!

And finally snagged my first home.woot purchase. Going to try it out…thanks for the reviews everyone!

I have had neck/frozen shoulder issues and I have found them to be helpful. I don’t usually stay with it all night, but I find that often it’s the one comfortable way I can sleep. Great for reading on your side or lying down and watching something on a computer.

I bought two last time at $20…anybody wanna trade for…well anything?