Siemens Bluetooth Car Kit

Alfa Romeo? people in texas actually know what an Alfa Romeo is?

Italians would be horrified to hear of cowboys driving their vehicles, lol

A Texan being associated with anything Italian is like… i don’t even know. They’re polar opposites… just a humourous thought when I saw alfa on w00t

nice product, anyway. I can imagine tons of times it would come in handy.

I wooted one. It seems like it would be really useful. It runs off the car’s power too which is great. At least it’s not like my bluetooth headset that is always dead when I need to use it. :stuck_out_tongue:

hab·er·dash·er (hăb’ər-dăsh’ər)
n.

1. A dealer in men’s furnishings.
  2. Chiefly British. A dealer in sewing notions and small wares.
    [Middle English, perhaps from Anglo-Norman hapertas, petty wares.]

Just Wooted a couple of Bluetooth earpieces about a month ago. Don’t need.

is this any good? how is this better (aside from being cheaper) than having a bluetooth headset?

I would love to buy this but I need to know if it is compatable with my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X?

Anyone know?

That’s what she said!

With this can I call my friends on the way to work and talk about The Office Friday morning?

dear dawheels, then tell dictionary.com that they have the wrong definition but somehow, in some twist of fate, you have the correct one for them…

<><><>
"hab·er·dash·er / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hab-er-dash-er] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1. a retail dealer in men’s furnishings, as shirts, ties, gloves, socks, and hats.
2. Chiefly British. a dealer in small wares and notions.

[Origin: 1275–1325; ME haberdasshere, of obscure orig.; cf. AF habredache haberdashery, hapertas perh. a kind of cloth]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
<><><>

Lots of speaker phones are not full duplex. Meaning only one voice comes through at a time.

I’m in for one, my moms about to get her cell phone upgraded and she’ll love this.

Life of the party, Cartman! lol

Well now instead of people thinking that you’re talking to yourself in your car and then noticing you have an earbud on, they’ll just think you’re talking to yourself in your car.

how is the reception on one of these? is wind noise/kids screaming/dvd playing picked up by one of these? that seems like it would be tremendously annoying for the person on the other side of the conversation…

Roger that!

It’s not better. It has a wired microphone which means you have to deal with cords in your car. Also, with this thing, you still have to look at it to do stuff, just like a cell phone. It seems that the only advantage is that you never have to worry about the battery dieing on you. Still, I’d pass and wait for a headset.

Exactly. Why would anyone invest in this thing when they could use a regular bluetooth headset? Does ne1 know the advantages of this thing?
Please school me!!!

There’s one Fathers Day present taken care of!

woo, bought 2

I hate headsets

good point… you look crazy too!

Here’s a link to the manual