Sierra Designs Men's Dridown Jacket

I have an older version of this Jacket. I normally wear a large and when getting eddie bauer first ascent I have to go up a size. This jacket isn’t cut small so if you wear a large, a large is fine. It’s more of what they call a “sweater” then a jacket but I’ve wore mine by itself in the mid 20’s and been warm. I got a Mountain Hardware jacket for Christmas, on sale, it was 200.00. it’s been loosing feathers like crazy. My Sierra Design jacket has maybe lost 4 or 5 feathers and it’s almost 3 years old. And it’s true about the dry down. Jacket has been worn, by itself out in a light rain and it sheds water and in areas that got wet (shoulders), it didn’t soak through. Washing it can be a challenge but you can keep pushing it under water and it will get somewhat wet. Just put it on soak mode, delicate cycle with some Nikwax down wash and it will do fine. A couple of tennis balls in the dryer on low heat fluff’s it up pretty well too. I paid 100 bucks for mine so this is a pretty decent price for a packable down jacket to keep in your go bag or in your car, under a seat just incase. SO, I’m in for one (green this time).