Sierra Designs Men's Wicked Jacket

I’m 5’10" and weigh 175, trying to decide between a Medium or Large. Worried that the Medium would be too snug with multiple layers on underneath. Anyone who has an SD jacket have any advice on how snug their fit is?

If I pick the wrong size and it does not fit can I return for a refund?

Depending on your size I think you will be a-okay. Sven, our model in the picture is 5’6" and 130 lbs.

I am 6’2" and 190 lbs and I wear a Large in this SD jacket. I’ve tried it on with just a tee and with a sweater and both are comfortable. I would steer you toward a Medium, but we do not offer exchanges or refunds, so I certainly want you to make the right choice.

Thanks much for the advice, Im going to go with the Medium and hold it against you forever if you are wrong!!!

Standard problem for me - sizing chart fits me at a medium other than the sleeves (6’, 165lbs, 34-35 arms). Med or Large?

Gosh, I have 35" arms and the sleeve on the L has some more length on it for me. So I would steer you toward a medium knowing that the sleeves have a little extra in them. But, if you typically buy a large b/c of your arm length, then I’d do it here, too. Even if that means more room elsewhere.

Just got mine and it’s going back. BAD WOOT!

More info would be helpful.