Sierra Modern Home Speaker Table w/ Qi Charging

Sierra Modern Home Speaker Table w/ Qi Charging

Also notice our new product offering, the TV Chair!

What!? I went and looked…that would be awesome.

Is this newer or older than the 3 legged version? Any other differences?

Rectangular instead of round.

Bluetooth 4 instead of 5 (-). No info about subwoofer (-). Charger seems to be smack dab in the middle of the table, so no lamp or flowers as pictured (-). 3 fails…I’m out.

1 Like

“Please note that Wireless charging only works when your phone is not covered with a protective case.”

So, basically it’s a bluetooth speaker. :thinking:

I like the idea of this, but I noticed that none of the pictures show a power cord. Now, I wouldn’t be excited about having a table that has to have a power cord running to it, but does this run on batteries? That could range from being expensive (with disposable batteries) to just annoying (with rechargeable batteries that have to charged all of the time).

If you look at the on picture that shows both sides with the ports you can see a 13.5v input port for an ac power plug so yes it is misleading from the pictures but it definitely will have a cord hanging down.

Pros: I love the contemporary look of these.
fast shipping and packaged well.

Cons: The fabric got stuck in my blade. I’d say these sawhorses are only good for handsawing.

Per the vendor:

The table can be left plugged in all the time or, it has a built-in 3000MAH battery that can be recharged and so the table can be moved around at will.

Perfect! 360 degree sound so I can have an ugly table in the center of the room.

krychek67 says:
“Please note that Wireless charging only works when your phone is not covered with a protective case.”
So, basically it’s a bluetooth speaker.

Sure, if you’re an iPhone user I guess. Or you could just make the switch, I’ve never needed a case with my Samsungs. Have had 4 over the past 10 years, never a case, never a scratch or a broken screen. I drop it all of the time too. It amazes me that iPhone users continue to shell out big bucks for an inferior product that is designed to shatter.

Let me know when you have a Pentagon shaped one and I’ll be all over it.

It uses the Qi charger to charge itself. :woozy_face:

I’ve shattered the screen of my Samsung. Now I use a case.

I preferred the round ones. The square ones have been banned at the skeet shooting range in my home town, And don’t even get me started about TSA requirements at the airport!

In for 10.

yes. samsungs shatter at the same rate as iphones. you drop = it break. gone are the days of the nokia brick phone.

Everyone is different.

I’m not an iPhone user (never have…never will). I also have never broken a screen, but I have very rarely gone without at least a case, if not a screen protector. Better safe than sorry in my book.

I have had a product or two that wouldn’t charge or at least not charge well unless the case was off…Certainly wouldn’t spend any money on a table whose main function is to charge and states from the get-go that it won’t charge your phone if you have a case.