Sigh of Relief

Until they start adding top pockets, no dice.

At first glance I thought Derek modified 5 to 9 o’clock shadow and got it printed. Awesome shirt.

EDIT: FYI… if you click the APB Clothing link from the main page, you’ll be taken to a woot-welcome page that APB set-up including a $10 off coupon for clothing on their site.

Bad ass. In for one, this might be my favorite shirt.woot yet – and I have quite a few.

i think this is the first shirt i would actually wear from here.

Long time wooter - first shirt.woot.com order placed. Love the look & design.

…a little too much like the pyro, yet no shout out? seems almost wrong. i would have been in for one if credit had been given where credit was due.

in for 1. :slight_smile:

Generic paint splatter. It goes against my moral upbringing.

oooh finally bought a shirt… im too cheap to pay 15 for the sold out ones i want… i should stay up late more often

Uhm, its a gas mask. Valve didn’t invent the gas mask.

That’s pretty cool, but I have a hard time buying a short sleeve t-shirt when it’s 25 degrees and snowing here in New England. It will just sit in a drawer until June, and I’m much to impatient for that. It would be really cool if the designs were also available in a long sleeve option for a couple of bucks more.

in for one hope little bro enjoys his christmas gift… along w/ 3 other shirt woots!!!

i feel your pain…lol

great design from Eitan!

interesting looking, but I wouldn’t wear it. I do find all the different fonts fascinating, though.

Well I am in springfield, Ma and it is sleeting outside of my dorm window. Even at this time of year even when it will be snowing tomorrow, I will be wearing a short sleeve woot shirt. wooooooo!

Very sick design, however I have one too many brown shirts. But my wardrobe does like new inhabitants…

Cool. Thanks!

I am not “hard” enough for this so-called “street clothing.”

Look, I’m not trying to argue who invented the gas mask, t-shirt or internet. Just thought it looked really similar to an existing shirt design. With the previous “The Cake is a Liar” shirt here, (obvious nod to Portal) it’s not out of this world crazy to think that there are some TF2 shennanigans here.

Valve Shirt

We can argue how similar these are if you like. I’ll stick by my, “they look the same” stance. You can keep your claim as to who invented things and we will be all set!

I’ll check the terms to make sure link is legit and take it down if not…